Internet-home-page.com Removal Tips (Uninstall Internet-home-page.com)
Internet-home-page.com is a browser hijacker that can replace your browser preferences without your permission. It is compatible with all major web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and others.
The hijacker is aimed at generating online traffic, because that is how its developers make profit. There is nothing useful about it as all it does is disrupt your Web surfing and flood you with commercial data. We suggest that you eliminate Internet-home-page.com from your browsers and go back to uninterrupted Internet surfing as soon as you can.
Once the hijacker takes over your browsers, it sets Internet-home-page.com as your home page, new tab, and default search provider. This page does not look trustworthy at all. It contains a search box, links to various articles that appear under the title “Recent News”, and a suspicious advert that you most certainly should avoid. If you enter a term into the search box, you will get redirected to Everythingy.com. The results that you will be presented with will include various sponsored ads. They cannot be trusted, because the hijacker does not check the adverts that it shows you. The same goes for the advertisements that you see on other pages as well. They are not endorsed by the hijacker and could be fake. If you do not want to expose your PC to unnecessary risks, you should stay away from all ads until you delete Internet-home-page.com.
In addition to online security-related issues, the hijacker also raises certain privacy concerns. It tracks your cookies and thus collects information about your online surfing habits including your visited pages, searched terms, clicked ads, etc. This data is used for marketing purposes and it can also be shared with third parties. If you are not comfortable with that, you should terminate Internet-home-page.com right away.
How to remove Internet-home-page.com?
In order to remove Internet-home-page.com, you will have to eliminate its related program from your computer and then reset your browsers. These tasks can be completed for you automatically, if you choose to erase Internet-home-page.com using a malware removal tool. The utility will perform a system scan and delete Internet-home-page.com along with other detected threats. More than that, it will also help you keep your PC safe in the future by providing it with online protection in real time. Alternatively, you can complete the above-mentioned tasks yourself. If you need more detailed instructions on how to complete manual Internet-home-page.com removal, you are welcome to the use the ones that are presented below the article.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Internet-home-page.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Internet-home-page.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Internet-home-page.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Internet-home-page.com and related programs.
Remove Internet-home-page.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Internet-home-page.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Internet-home-page.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Internet-home-page.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Internet-home-page.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Internet-home-page.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Internet-home-page.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Internet-home-page.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Internet-home-page.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Internet-home-page.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.