Internet-life.org redirects are interrupting your browsing sessions because you have an adware program installed on your computer. Adware is not a malicious virus so there is no need to worry about it directly harming your computer. Nevertheless, when the redirects start happening, it would not be surprising if many users thought they are caused by malware.
This ad-supported program must have entered your computer when you were installing free software. It was attached in a way that allows it to install if it goes unnoticed during freeware installation. Adware is usually pretty harmless and is not regarded as a high-level infection. But there are cases when adware can expose users to malicious content. Adware has no place on your computer and we do not suggest you allow it to stay. Delete Internet-life.org adware to ensure that your computer is protected.
How does Internet-life.org spread?
Adware uses software bundles to spread. That means that it is attached to free software and needs to be manually deselected during freeware installation. Otherwise it will install alongside. In order to prevent these unwanted installations, you need to use Advanced or Custom settings and manually deselect added items. In those settings, you will see all attached items and will be given the option of deselecting them. Just uncheck the boxes of those items and you can proceed with the program installation. A lot of users rush through this process in Default settings and end up with all kinds of unwanted items. While not malicious, having to uninstall Internet-life.org or similar may be troublesome thus we suggest you make sure they are prevented from installing initially.
What does Internet-life.org do?
As soon as the adware installs, redirects will start happening and your browsing will be interrupted. This will occur on all leading browsers installed on your computer, so if you are a Mozilla Firefox user, switching to Internet Explorer or Google Chrome is not going to help. If you want to fully get rid of the redirect, you will need to remove Internet-life.org from the computer. The redirects will happen at the most random times, no matter where you click. Adware aims to expose you to as much of advertisement content as possible because that is how it makes money. This is usually merely aggravating but in some cases, the adware could lead you to malware. By allowing this ad-supported software to stay on your computer, you are risking a serious malware infection. Delete Internet-life.org.
Internet-life.org removal may be difficult and time-consuming if you choose the manual option. We will provide instructions below this article to help you remove Internet-life.org but if you are having trouble, employ professional removal software. The program would have now issues locating where the adware is hiding and would be able to uninstall Internet-life.org quickly. After you erase Internet-life.org, you should be able to go back to usual browsing.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Internet-life.orgUse our recommended removal tool to scan for Internet-life.org. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Internet-life.org and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Internet-life.org and related programs.
Remove Internet-life.org from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Internet-life.org from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Internet-life.org from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Internet-life.org from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Internet-life.org or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Internet-life.org from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Internet-life.org from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Internet-life.org from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Internet-life.org from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Internet-life.org and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.