Isearch-123.com Removal Tips (Delete isearch-123.com)
Isearch-123.com is a browser hijacker that can infiltrate your system and take over your browsers. It replaces your home page and default search engine without your permission. The hijacker comes bundled with various freeware and shareware applications.
It affects all popular browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. The hijacker is similar to other programs of this type such as Luckysearches.com, V9.com, Websearches.com, and more. None of them are beneficial for computer users, because their only purpose is to generate web traffic. We suggest that you remove Isearch-123.com as soon as you can.
How does Isearch-123.com work?
Isearch-123.com works like any other browser hijacker. The website, which is now set as your home page and default search provider, contains a search box and such search parameters as Web, Images, Videos, News and Gmail. If you enter a query into the box, you get presented with results that include sponsored links. Clicking on them is not something we would recommend. You may land on a corrupted website and infect your PC with malware or a potentially unwanted application. You may also be exposed to other scams like fake lotteries or surveys, which are aimed at acquiring your personal details. The only way to make sure you do not get tricked by these fake adverts is to eliminate Isearch-123.com for good.
Another aspect of the hijacker that you should know about is that it tracks your cookies. This is done in order to collect your browsing data such as your visited pages, made searches, and so on. The collected information is used for marketing purposes, which includes personalizing the ads you see online. It can also be sold to third parties. Although the hijacker claims to only record non-personally identifiable data, you can never be completely sure of that.
How to remove Isearch-123.com?
In order to uninstall Isearch-123.com from your browsers, you will have to get rid of its related application. Once you do, you should be able to restore your browser settings back to normal. Both of these tasks can be completed manually or automatically. If you choose manual Isearch-123.com removal, you can use the instructions below. If, however, you decide to terminate Isearch-123.com automatically, you can download the anti-malware tool presented on our page. It will scan your computer, detect all potential threats and delete Isearch-123.com along with them.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove isearch-123.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall isearch-123.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like isearch-123.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall isearch-123.com and related programs.
Remove isearch-123.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall isearch-123.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete isearch-123.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove isearch-123.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for isearch-123.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete isearch-123.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase isearch-123.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove isearch-123.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall isearch-123.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable isearch-123.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.