Iyi123.com Removal Guide (Uninstall Iyi123.com)
Iyi123.com is a Turkish browser hijacker that can change your browser settings without your permission. It is compatible with all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and others. The hijacker infiltrates your browsers and alters your set preferences.
Moreover, it causes various disruptions like flooding you with ads, rerouting you to sponsor sites, and so on. The hijacker makes profit every time you click on its adverts. That is why it exposes you to so much commercial data. If you want to eliminate this data from your browsers, you will have to remove Iyi123.com and its related app.
If you do not remember acquiring Iyi123.com, it may be because you did it by accident. Browser hijackers use the bundling distribution method, which means that they get attached to free third party software. When you install freeware without paying attention to it, you agree to all additional offers. That is how the hijacker enters your PC. In order to avoid similar applications in the future, you should always install free software in the Advanced mode and deselect all unnecessary components from the wizard.
As soon as the hijacker takes over, it replaces your home page and default search engine with Iyi123.com. This page contains lots of quick access buttons and links. It also presents you with a search box. As the main purpose of the hijacker is to boost online traffic, you will see its adverts everywhere: they will appear on its main site, in the search results, and even on sites that have nothing to do with it. You should know that the hijacker does not hold any responsibility for the ads. They could be fake and we advise strongly against clicking on them. If you do not wish to expose your system to unnecessary security risks, you should delete Iyi123.com from your browsers.
How to remove Iyi123.com?
There are two possible solutions to Iyi123.com removal: manual or automatic. If you choose to erase Iyi123.com manually, you will have to delete its associated application from your computer and fix your browser settings. In case you need more information on how to complete these tasks, you can use the instructions presented in the manual removal guide below the article. Alternative solution is to terminate Iyi123.com automatically. This is a more reliable option, because it will allow you to clean your PC completely. If you implement the malware remover from our page, it will scan your computer and detect all potential threats. The utility will delete Iyi123.com along with other found issues. Moreover, it will keep your system protected from other online infections.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Iyi123.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Iyi123.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Iyi123.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Iyi123.com and related programs.
Remove Iyi123.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Iyi123.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Iyi123.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Iyi123.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Iyi123.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Iyi123.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Iyi123.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Iyi123.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Iyi123.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Iyi123.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.