What is JSMiner-C Virus?
JSMiner-C Virus is a malicious application that has been designed by cyber criminals to help them mine the cryptocurrency called Monero. It was first detected by Avast, but it is now recognized by all popular security applications. If you have one installed on your computer, and it has informed you that this miner has entered your system, you must delete JSMiner-C Virus from your system immediately. We cannot guarantee that it will be an easy procedure because cryptocurrency miners usually have a ton of components. Also, it is unclear where JSMiner-C Virus has created its main folder. Do not worry; there is still a solution to the problem. Find more about it in the last paragraph.
What does JSMiner-C Virus do?
As you already know, JSMiner-C Virus is a typical cryptocurrency miner designed to mine Monero. Because of this, it performs only this one activity. If you wonder how it does that, we are going to explain how it works. Speaking specifically, it mines cryptocurrency by causing redirections to websites that are created to use the computing power and mine the cryptocurrency. These are not trustworthy websites, we can assure you. They might even contain malicious applications that might try to enter your system unnoticed. If you do not uninstall JSMiner-C Virus from your computer soon, you will also notice that your machine has become slower. This happens because these websites opened by the cryptocurrency miner use excessive amounts of the CPU power. If you use an older machine, it might become so sluggish that you could not perform any daily activities. You might also notice that some programs you use crash more often. Last but not least, your computer might freeze more frequently. Luckily, there is a way to fix this. Its performance will become normal again after you implement the JSMiner-C Virus removal.
Where does JSMiner-C Virus come from?
There are several ways how JSMiner-C Virus can enter users’ computers, so it is not easy to say how this has happened in your case. You could have downloaded this infection yourself from the Internet (of course, you did not know that it is malware). The second likely scenario is that it successfully entered your system without your permission. Such nasty infections as cryptocurrency miners often show up on users’ computers illegally, and it is very likely that JSMiner-C Virus did that too. Either way, you must delete JSMiner-C Virus as soon as possible.
How do I remove JSMiner-C Virus?
It is, of course, possible to delete JSMiner-C Virus manually, but this would mean that you need to find and erase all components that belong to this malicious application one by one. It would not be easy, so if you are not very experienced in malicious software removal, it would be best to clean the system using an automated scanner. It is the easiest way to remove JSMiner-C Virus. Of course, you need to get a good scanner if you want it to implement the JSMiner-C Virus removal for you.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove JSMiner-C VirusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall JSMiner-C Virus. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like JSMiner-C Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Delete JSMiner-C Virus using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove JSMiner-C Virus from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove JSMiner-C Virus
Remove JSMiner-C Virus from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete JSMiner-C Virus
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete JSMiner-C Virus from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete JSMiner-C Virus from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.