Kipuu.cn is a browser hijacker than can enter your computer via software bundles. It will install along with some other software and make unwanted changes to your browser. It’s not malicious but it will try to redirect you to weird websites and generate pop-up advertisements. This is all done so that Kipuu.cn could generate pay-per-click revenue for sponsored websites. It will not harm your computer but will exhibit plenty of annoying features that will make you want to delete Kipuu.cn as quickly as possible. Which you should do anyway because Kipuu.cn could eventually lead you to a malicious web page, where you could obtain malware. So as to protect your computer, we suggest you remove Kipuu.cn.
Why should you uninstall Kipuu.cn?
The reason you ended up with Kipuu.cn is because you did no pay enough attention when installing free software. Adware, browser hijackers and other potentially unwanted programs can be attached to freeware in a way that allows them to install alongside it. Fortunately, these installs can be avoided and that is done by deselecting the items during freeware installation. This cannot be done in Default settings. And those are the settings a lot of users chose because they might not even be aware that software could come with unwanted items. Those settings will not even inform you of added items. But Advanced (Custom) will. During the installation, select those settings and you will be able to view and deselect all additional items.
Once Kipuu.cn is on your computer, it will change your browser settings. Those changes cannot be undone unless the users delete Kipuu.cn browser hijacker first. Every time you open your browser (be it Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) you will be led to Kipuu.cn. The website provides you with links to the most popular websites, such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix and Amazon, as well as shortcuts to games. We don’t suggest you click on any of the provided links as you could be redirected to weird websites. Kipuu.cn might also generate various kinds of advertisements. You could be offered software or to participate in a survey. It’s important that you close those kinds pop-ups immediately and ignore all ads until Kipuu.cn is no longer in your system. If you do not, you could be exposed to all sorts of malicious viruses that could cause havoc on your computer. You didn’t ask for Kipuu.cn to make changes to your browser and certainly did not ask it to potentially expose you to unsafe content. Which is why you should uninstall Kipuu.cn.
As soon as you notice it, you should remove Kipuu.cn. Kipuu.cn removal can be achieved in two ways, manually or using a professional removal tool. If you don’t have much experience with computers, you should use the automatic tool. Instructions for help you manually erase Kipuu.cn will be provided below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Kipuu.cnUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Kipuu.cn. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Kipuu.cn and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Kipuu.cn and related programs.
Remove Kipuu.cn from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Kipuu.cn from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Kipuu.cn from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Kipuu.cn from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Kipuu.cn or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Kipuu.cn from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Kipuu.cn from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Kipuu.cn from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Kipuu.cn from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Kipuu.cn and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.