What is KuaiZip.com?
KuaiZip is a potentially unwanted program (PUP). It’s advertised as a tool capable of archiving files and is mainly aimed at Chinese-speakers. It even has an official website where you can download the application. If you did not download it, then it must have gotten into your computer via software bundles. KuaiZip is also classified as adware by specialists, so you might experience a big increase in intrusive ads. If you downloaded it knowingly, you should know that there are much more reliable tools capable of doing the same thing. Do not put your computer in danger, and delete KuaiZip.com.
How does KuaiZip.com spread?
KuaiZip.com is the official website with the download link for KuaiZip but it seems to only provide the Chinese version. Strange thing is, your access to the website will be blocked by your anti-virus software. KuaiZip.com is, apparently, a website with dangerous content. That should be the first warning sign that something is not right. If you did not access the website but still have KuaiZip on your computer, then you must have installed freeware recently. It’s attached to freeware and hides in Advanced settings. So if you opt for Default when installing freeware, you will not notice KuaiZip or other PUPs and they will install automatically. You need to always choose Advanced settings so you do not put your computer in danger. And if you do not want it to cause trouble for you, remove KuaiZip.
Why should I uninstall KuaiZip.com?
While KuaiZip does seem to be able to archive files, there are more trustworthy tools available for download. KuaiZip.com adware will insert intrusive ads everywhere. That will slow down your browser and your computer, it might start to crash more often. Ads by KuaiZip might be dangerous as well. They could potentially lead you to unsafe domains and you could end up with malware on your computer. KuaiZip also seems to be able to connect to the Internet, when it does that it can send out information gathered about you, or download software. While KuaiZip does do what it promises, there are several worrying things that makes one wonder if KuaiZip should stay on the computer. We don’t think so and suggest that you delete KuaiZip.com as soon as possible.
You can uninstall KuaiZip.com in two ways, manually and automatically. Manual KuaiZip.com removal can be tricky as some users struggle to find what exactly they need to delete. Therefore, we suggest you use anti-malware software to remove KuaiZip.com from your computer. Instructions on how to erase KuaiZip.com will be provided below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove KuaiZip.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall KuaiZip.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like KuaiZip.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall KuaiZip.com and related programs.
Remove KuaiZip.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall KuaiZip.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete KuaiZip.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove KuaiZip.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for KuaiZip.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete KuaiZip.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase KuaiZip.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove KuaiZip.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall KuaiZip.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable KuaiZip.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.