What is Launchpage.org?
Launchpage.org is search engine users find set on all their browsers after installing the browser extension associated with it from the web. In some cases, it does not ask permission to enter computers, which is why it is considered to be a browser hijacker by many specialists. If you have also discovered Launchpage.org in the place of your default search tool and homepage, your job is to go to remove Launchpage.org immediately. Let’s find out what specialists have to say about Launchpage.org. If, after reading this report, you still want to keep Launchpage.org installed, we will let you do that.
What does Launchpage.org do?
Cyber criminals have created Launchpage.org not to help users search the web anonymously, as it might seem after reading the information on the official website of this search provider. Undoubtedly, this has been done to make money illegally through online advertising, so do not become very surprised when all kinds of ads show up on your screen when using Launchpage.org. The presence of ads is not dangerous itself, but all kinds of problems might quickly arise if you click on them. This might happen because they can quickly cause a redirection to an untrustworthy website. Of course, Launchpage.org will not be responsible for any damage malicious software promoted on these websites might cause. In addition, nobody is going to protect your privacy there, so if you are redirected to a website which gathers personal information about users, cyber criminals will get the information they need from you quite easily. To make sure that there are no chances of ending up on corrupted pages, go to uninstall Launchpage.org today. You will not regret getting rid of this suspicious website, we can assure you, because it does not seem that it is going to make it possible for users search the web anonymously, as it promises.
Why do I see Launchpage.org when I launch my browsers?
Launchpage.org has been set on all your browsers after the installation of the browser extension related to it. Even though it has an official website where users can download it freely from, it does not seem that many users get the extension promoting Launchpage.org from there. In most cases, they download it from untrustworthy websites together with free applications like torrent clients, video players, file converters, photo editing software, etc. Forget dubious third-party websites if you want to have a clean system. It is also highly recommended to go to install a legitimate security application after you delete Launchpage.org fully.
How can I delete Launchpage.org?
There are several different undesirable search tools deletion methods, but we suggest going to implement the automatic Launchpage.org removal because it is the easiest method that exists. The only users’ responsibility is to acquire a good scanner and then start the Launchpage.org removal process by clicking one button. If you are eager to remove Launchpage.org manually, start by deleting the extension which is responsible for setting up Launchpage.org on all web browsers. It should be possible to find it through the Add-ons manager.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Launchpage.orgUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Launchpage.org. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Launchpage.org and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Launchpage.org and related programs.
Remove Launchpage.org from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Launchpage.org from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Launchpage.org from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Launchpage.org from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Launchpage.org or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Launchpage.org from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Launchpage.org from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Launchpage.org from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Launchpage.org from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Launchpage.org and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- remove launchpage org
- launchpage remover
- launchpage org remove
- remove launchpage
- remove launch page
- como remover launch page
- uninstall launchpage org
- launchpage remove
- how to delete launchpage
- launchpage removal
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.