Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up Removal Tips (Uninstall Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up)
Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up is a fake security notification that shows you a tech support scam. The malign website is aimed at inexperienced computer users who have never dealt with similar issues before. The alert appears on your screen from time to time, because it is generated by a potentially unwanted and an ad-supported application. It floods your browsers with various banners, links, coupons, pop-ups, and other ads.
Unfortunately, the developers of the adware do not bother checking the content that they show you, which is why some of the advertisements are completely fake. If you want to remove Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up, you will have to uninstall the application responsible for it.
Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up presents you with a misleading notification that states that Microsoft has detected suspicious activity from your IP address. The message goes on to claim that there may have been a security breach at your network location and that in order to fix it, you should contact Microsoft Certified Technicians. Nothing about this message is true. If you call the provided number, you will not be contacting Microsoft technicians, and, instead, you will be dealing with cyber criminals.
The hackers will try to convince you that your PC is severely damaged and that the only way to clean it is by purchasing a supposedly useful security tool. It is clear that extorting your money was their main goal all along. You should not fall for the scare tactics employed by the cyber crooks. If you do, you will not only waste your money, but you may also end up with potentially unwanted or even malicious programs on your PC. That is why we recommend that you terminate Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up related adware as soon as you can.
How to remove Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up?
In order to eliminate Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up and other unreliable adverts, you have to uninstall the ad-supported program that inserts them into your browsers. If you are not sure which application that is, you can scan your computer with the free scanner from our page and identify it. Once you do, you can move on to Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up removal. You can delete Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up related software manually via Control Panel or you can go with automatic removal option. If you decide to delete Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up automatically, you will need to upgrade the scanner to its full version. The anti-malware utility will then remove all potential threats from your PC and provide it with real-time online protection and other beneficial features.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Letmakefeelgood.com pop-upUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up and related programs.
Remove Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Letmakefeelgood.com pop-up and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.