What is Luckypage123.com?
Luckypage123.com is a browser hijacker, identical to countless other hijackers. It enters your computer via free software bundles and proceeds to alter your browser’s settings. If you have this, or any other browser hijacker on your computer, it means you need to start paying more attention to how you install free software. Thankfully, Luckypage123.com is not malicious. There is no need to worry about it harming your computer. However, you should be aware that browser hijackers can sometimes indirectly lead users to malicious content, with could conclude in a malware infection. Browser hijackers have no place on computers and should not be allowed to remain. We suggest you remove Luckypage123.com as soon as possible.
Why delete Luckypage123.com?
If you ended up with a browser hijacker, that means you are not installing software correctly. Freeware usually comes together with some sort of bundled item that users can choose to install if they want. However, most users end up installing that item anyway because they are not aware of its existence. If there was something attached to freeware, it would be hiding in Advanced (Custom) settings of the installation process. So unless you choose Advanced and deselect the item, it will install automatically. And you will not even be asked to permit the installation as choosing Default settings is enough. If you want to avoid exposing your computer to potentially unwanted programs, and not have to uninstall Luckypage123.com from your computer, always choose Advanced.
As soon as Luckypage123.com enters your computer, it will take over your browser, be it Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. It will set itself as your homepage and new tabs, and not allow you to undo the modifications. The only way to do that would be to remove Luckypage123.com and then manually change the settings back. At first glance, Luckypage123.com might seem entirely legitimate but if you search for something using the search bar, you will directed to Google. What good is a search engine that generates results via a different search engine. It should also be noted that Luckypage123.com gathers various information about you. Even your personal data, such as name, gender and date of birth could be collected. Do you really want any kind of data related to you to be accessible to some questionable browser hijacker that entered your computer without your explicit permission. You need to delete Luckypage123.com, even if does not pose any direct danger to your computer.
If you have a reliable removal tool, it should not be difficult to uninstall Luckypage123.com from your system. Just scan your computer and if it is detected, eliminate Luckypage123.com. You can also attempt to erase Luckypage123.com manually, however, you will have to locate Luckypage123.com yourself. Whichever way you pick, make sure you take care of Luckypage123.com removal fully.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Luckypage123.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Luckypage123.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Luckypage123.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Luckypage123.com and related programs.
Remove Luckypage123.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Luckypage123.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Luckypage123.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Luckypage123.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Luckypage123.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Luckypage123.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Luckypage123.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Luckypage123.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Luckypage123.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Luckypage123.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.