What is LuckyStarting.com?
LuckyStarting.com is a browser hijacker that tries to convince you that it is reliable. You probably do not even remember installing this hijacker, and that is not uncommon. Browser hijackers are attached to free software in a way that allows them to install without your explicit permission. Fortunately, hijackers are not malicious. LuckyStarting.com will make changes to your browser but will not harm your computer directly. However, it should be noted that browser hijackers are capable of exposing users to unreliable content, which could lead to a serious malware infection. The reason hijackers even exists is to generate traffic for certain websites. It will be of no use to you, which is why we recommend you delete LuckyStarting.com. And take measures to prevent this from happening again.
Why should you remove LuckyStarting.com?
Browser hijackers install along with free software. This is referred to as the bundling method. What this means is, items like LuckyStarting.com are attached to free software and in order to prevent them from installing, you need to deselect them. This can only be done in Advanced or Custom settings of the installation process. All you have to do is uncheck the boxes next to the added items and that will prevent them from installing. You will not be able to do this in Default settings. You will not even be informed of any added items. Which is why you must choose Advanced. This will guarantee that you will not need to uninstall LuckyStarting.com or something of that sort.
Browser hijackers are not malicious. However, they perform plenty of irritating actions. You will find that your browser has been hijacked and that your homepage and new tabs have been changed to LuckyStarting.com. These changes are carried out without your permission and cannot be undone unless you delete LuckyStarting.com from your computer. LuckyStarting.com might look like any other search engine but it is rather useless. If you perform a search, you will be redirected to Google. We fail to see why using LuckyStarting.com would be beneficial. If users wanted to use Google, they would go to Google. LuckyStarting.com might be recording your clicks and taking note of what interests you. It could be gathering data about what you search for and what websites you visit. That information could then be sold to third parties who would use it for their own purposes. While the information does not include you private details, it is still not something you would want questionable people to have. Uninstall LuckyStarting.com as soon as possible.
To remove LuckyStarting.com, we suggest you obtain a reliable removal tool. It will locate and erase LuckyStarting.com without you having to do anything. However, you can also take care of LuckyStarting.com removal manually. You will have to find where this hijacker is hiding, and eliminate LuckyStarting.com yourself.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove LuckyStarting.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall LuckyStarting.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like LuckyStarting.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall LuckyStarting.com and related programs.
Remove LuckyStarting.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall LuckyStarting.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete LuckyStarting.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove LuckyStarting.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for LuckyStarting.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete LuckyStarting.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase LuckyStarting.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove LuckyStarting.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall LuckyStarting.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable LuckyStarting.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.