Majestic Coupons Removal Instructions
Majestic Coupons is an advertising-supported application that adds its extension to all of your browsers as soon as it gets installed. It floods you with ads, pop-ups, banners and other commercial data. The adware is almost identical to Price-Slicer, ProShopper, Price-Slayer, Sliding-Coupons, DealCoaster and some other programs of this type.
The main purpose of the program is to generate web traffic. It employs pay-per-click system, so every time you click on one of the ads, the developers of the software make profit. There is nothing beneficial about it to you. That is why we suggest that you do not waste your time on it and delete Majestic Coupons right away.
How does Majestic Coupons work?
Majestic Coupons has an official page at majesticcoupons.com. This page promotes it as a tool that will show you relevant coupon codes. The coupons should appear on your screen while you are shopping online. This may seem like a useful feature, so you could decide to download the software. However, if you click the download link presented on the page, you will see the following message: “Sorry, our extension is down for maintenance and currently unavailable.” This leads us to believe that the adware gets distributed in free third party software bundles.
Once in the system, Majestic Coupons starts flooding you with advertising content. Its adverts appear on all sites that you visit, not just the shopping pages. The main issue with these adverts is that not all of them are safe. You will encounter fake advertisements that will reroute you to unreliable websites. If you land on a corrupted page, you risk infecting your PC with malware or falling victim to some other online scam. In order to make sure that that does not happen to you, we advise that you get rid of Majestic Coupons as soon as possible.
How to remove Majestic Coupons?
Luckily, it is not that difficult to eliminate Majestic Coupons from your system. You can uninstall Majestic Coupons manually or clean your PC automatically. If you choose the first option, you can use the instructions we have prepared below the article. If, however, you go with a more reliable solution and decide to delete Majestic Coupons automatically, you can download the anti-malware tool from our site. It will scan your PC, detect all of its issues and remove Majestic Coupons along with them. In addition to Majestic Coupons removal, the software will also protect your computer from future online threats.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Majestic CouponsUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Majestic Coupons. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Majestic Coupons and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Majestic Coupons and related programs.
Remove Majestic Coupons from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Majestic Coupons from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Majestic Coupons from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Majestic Coupons from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Majestic Coupons or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Majestic Coupons from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Majestic Coupons from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Majestic Coupons from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Majestic Coupons from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Majestic Coupons and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.