What is Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey?
Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey is a fake pop-up advertisement Mozilla Firefox users can find on their screens. If you have opened this article because you keep seeing it too, you should close it mercilessly every time it appears, but this will not be enough to make it gone forever if it has appeared on your screen not because you have ended up on some kind of untrustworthy website, but because there is a malicious application installed on your system.
Specialists say that fake notifications start appearing on users’ screens when an advertising-supported application enters their computers. If you see it because of the presence of adware too, you will remove Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from your screen only by erasing that adware program completely. In some cases, simply closing the web browser is enough to implement the Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey removal too.
What does Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey do?
Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey tries to convince users that they can get gift cards, coupons, and other items by simply taking a short survey about Mozilla Firefox. At the end of the survey, you will be asked to provide your personal details so that you could claim the prize. Make sure you do not do that because all these details will end up in cyber criminals’ hands, and they will do whatever they want with this information. It might be even used for fraudulent purposes. On top of that, nobody will give you any prize. The chances are high that you will not remove Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from your screen by closing your web browser, i.e. this fake pop-up might show up on your screen again after some time. If this has already happened, it means that you will need to erase adware to get rid of it.
Why do I see Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey?
Some users find Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey on their screens after opening an untrustworthy website, whereas others open the domain with it by mistake. The third group of computer users are those who cannot explain why they see this fake pop-up and it appears on their screens periodically. Without a doubt, these users have malware installed on their computers, specialists say. Such programs often enter computers without permission, so you might not even know that you have one active on your PC.
How do I uninstall Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey?
If you cannot delete Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey by closing your web browser, it means that you will need to put some more effort into the Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey removal. Speaking specifically, you will get rid of it only by erasing active malware from your system. Most probably, it is an adware program. In some cases, they can be deleted via Control Panel, but if you cannot locate any suspicious programs there, you should delete Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey using an antimalware scanner.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud SurveyUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey and related programs.
Remove Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Mozilla Firefox Opinion Poll Fraud Survey and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.