Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com Removal Guide (Uninstall Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com)
Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com is a suspicious website that promotes the Muzik Trak browser extension. The extension belongs to APN, LLC and is advertised as a tool that can allow you to play trending playlists, search for songs online, discover new artists, and more.
These features may seem useful for music fans, but it should be mentioned that the extension is classified as potentially unwanted, because of the actions that it takes once it arrives onto your computer. Although it can be downloaded from its official page, it also uses the bundling distribution method. If you find its actions disruptive, you should terminate Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com without further delay.
Muzik Trak gets distributed by The Whiz, Ltd. and after it gets added to your browsers, it alters your browser settings. It replaces your new tab page and switches your home page and default search provider to Search.mysearch.com. This site is also owned by APN, LLC. It contains a search box and such quick links as Gmail, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, Twitter, Wikipedia, and others. When you enter a query into the box, you get results that have sponsored links in them.
You will notice other symptoms that are linked to the hijacker as well. It will insert adverts into your visited pages, cause redirects to its sponsor sites, and more. These unnecessary activities will slow down your surfing speed. Moreover, you should know that the advertising content shown to you in your browsers may be unsafe. Clicking on it could result in you landing on corrupted pages and dealing with scams. If you do not wish to unwittingly infect your computer or suffer some other consequences of a virtual scam, you should remove Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com from your browsers as soon as you can. Once you do, you will be able to return to safe and uninterrupted Internet browsing.
How to remove Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com?
In order to delete Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com for good, you will have to uninstall Muzik Trak and fix your web browser settings. You can complete these tasks manually or automatically. If you decide to go with manual Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com removal, you can follow the instructions we have prepared right below this article. If, on the other hand, you prefer the more reliable solution, you can use an anti-malware utility to delete Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com automatically. The malware remover can be downloaded from our page. It will scan your PC, detect all threats, and eliminate Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com related program along with them. It also functions as a malware prevention tool, so it will protect your computer from future online infections.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com and related programs.
Remove Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Muziktrak.thewhizproducts.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.