What is My Lucky123 virus?
My Lucky123 virus (also known as MyLucky123.com) is an intrusive browser hijacker that will alter all of your major web browsers. Once My Lucky123 virus finds your virtual machine, it will modify your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer settings. You will no longer be able to access your preferred search provider from your web browser. My Lucky123 virus will change your home page, search engine, and new tab. All of them will lead to questionable internet pages. This can easily create even more serious problems for your computer. Hence, you should protect the electronic device and delete My Lucky123 virus once and for all.
Why My Lucky123 virus removal is so important?
If you do not delete My Lucky123 virus soon, your computer may be hijacked by other annoying threats. My Lucky123 virus will try its best in order to make you click as many of the promoted web sites as possible. These internet pages may lure you into exploring the very dark side of the World Wide Web. Therefore, you should be careful and always choose which web pages to visit. However, this may be difficult if the browser hijacker is still in your computer.
You may also notice that the ads that My Lucky123 virus advertises may actually interest you. This is all because the hijacker follows your web browsing activities. The collected data usually includes your commonly visited websites, software, hardware, IP address, and entered search queries. The collected data may include some of your personal details that you do not want to share with cyber criminals. On top of that, My Lucky123 virus may share the information with third parties. Hence, you need to delete My Lucky123 virus without hesitation. Or you may even experience an identity theft.
How did My Lucky123 virus reach my computer’s system?
My Lucky123 virus has probably got into your computer with a questionable e-mail attachment or together with other applications. In the majority of cases, the browser hijackers alter the users web browsers with the help of freeware bundles. Therefore, you should always carefully choose the programs that you want to install. Also, make sure that they come from reputable websites. Do not forget to check the installation wizard. Sometimes the unwanted applications are hidden in the “Advanced” or “Custom” options. We have to say that you can always deselect the additional programs during the installation process. However, if the hijacker is already in your computer, you should remove My Lucky123 virus immediately.
How to uninstall My Lucky123 virus from my PC?
Although My Lucky123 virus removal may be a tricky process, it is a lot easier if you do it with the help of an antivirus program. A reputable malware elimination tool will be able to trace all the suspicious applications that might have reached your computer. Afterwards, the security tool will erase the unwanted programs. More than that, by keeping your antispyware application up to date, you will not have to face similar issues again.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove My Lucky123 virusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall My Lucky123 virus. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like My Lucky123 virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall My Lucky123 virus and related programs.
Remove My Lucky123 virus from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall My Lucky123 virus from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete My Lucky123 virus from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove My Lucky123 virus from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for My Lucky123 virus or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete My Lucky123 virus from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase My Lucky123 virus from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove My Lucky123 virus from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall My Lucky123 virus from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable My Lucky123 virus and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- lucky 123
- remove lucky123
- remove my lucky123
- what is my lucky 123
- my lucky123 remover
- how to remove myluckey123
- how to remove my lucky123
- lucky123 remove
- how to remove lucky123
- toxotweb com