What is MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar?
MyCalendarPlanner is a legitimate but rather questionable toolbar that is also classified as a potentially unwanted program (PUP). Since it is legitimate, you can download it from the official website but you can also install it unknowingly. It seems to spread via software bundles which is one of the reasons MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar is classified as a PUP. When you install MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar onto your computer, it will alter certain browser’s settings and set a new homepage, new tab and search engine. Those changes are made without your knowledge, and that is another reason for the classification. We don’t suggest you keep it on your computer. Remove MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar.
Why should you uninstall MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar
If you have MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar on your computer, you might have downloaded it from its official website. If you do not remember doing that, then it must have entered your computer via software bundles. All sorts of PUPs could be attached to freeware and they install automatically if you choose Default settings during freeware installation. If you want to have control over what gets installed, opt for Advanced or Custom settings during installation. If there is something attached to freeware, you will be able to see it in those settings and if you do not want them, you can deselect them. Make sure that you are always aware of what gets installed onto your computer.
First of all, MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar is not malicious, nor is it a computer virus. It will not harm your computer directly. But it will attach itself to your browser, be it Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. It will alter certain browser’s settings without your knowledge and set Search.myway.com as your homepage, new tabs and search engine. Search.myway.com is considered to be a browser hijacker due to its questionable features. Search.myway.com will insert sponsored websites into the search results and you could be led to an unrelated website. The worrying thing about this is that you can never know where you will end up. You could be led to dubious website and end up accidentally downloading a malicious virus. MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar can install without your knowledge and make unwanted changes. That is why it’s considered to be a PUP. And we suggest you delete MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from your computer.
MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar removal
In order to remove MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from your computer, you can pick one of two ways. You can either use anti-malware software to uninstall MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar or you can delete MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar yourself. If you choose manual MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar removal, then you will need to find and erase MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar related applications yourself.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove MyCalendarPlanner ToolbarUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar and related programs.
Remove MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable MyCalendarPlanner Toolbar and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.