MyImageConverter Toolbar Removal Instructions (Uninstall MyImageConverter Toolbar)
MyImageConverter Toolbar is one of many Mindspark Interactive Network’s applications. It has an official page at myimageconverter.com, where it is promoted as a program that can help you convert, browse and edit images online. The toolbar comes with a web search, home page and default search provider.
These settings are modified if you do not untick their boxes during the installation process. This is the reason why most computer users want to get rid of MyImageConverter Toolbar. If you are not happy with the extension as well, this article will help you remove MyImageConverter Toolbar from your computer.
How does MyImageConverter Toolbar work?
Once the application gets installed, it adds a toolbar to your browser, which appears below the URL box. The toolbar contains such quick access buttons as Image Converter, Image Editor and Browse Images. It also provides you with Ask search box. As it has already been mentioned, the toolbar may modify your browser settings. It can switch your home page to home.tb.ask.com and your default search engine to search.tb.ask.com. Although Ask Search is a legitimate search provider, you should know that it will present you with sponsored ads and links. If you are not comfortable with that, you should go back to using your preferred search tools.
There are two ways you can acquire MyImageConverter Toolbar. One of them is to download the application from its official page. If that is where you install it from, then you should not have any other unwanted programs on your PC. However, you may unwittingly change your browser settings. If, on the other hand, you acquire it together with other free third party software, you may have additional unwanted applications in your system. You may also experience other symptoms such as adverts, pop-ups, redirects, Internet slow downs, and more. If you have noticed these symptoms, we suggest that you delete MyImageConverter Toolbar and other potentially unwanted programs from your PC.
How to remove MyImageConverter Toolbar?
If you want to eliminate MyImageConverter Toolbar from your browsers, you will have to uninstall it from your PC and then remove it from Extensions. If you also want to terminate Ask Search, you should reset your browser settings. You can complete these tasks manually or automatically. If you choose manual MyImageConverter Toolbar removal, you can use the instructions below. If, however, you decide to delete MyImageConverter Toolbar automatically, you can download the anti-malware tool from our page and use it to clean your system. The utility will also help you keep your computer safe and protected in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove MyImageConverter ToolbarUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall MyImageConverter Toolbar. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like MyImageConverter Toolbar and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall MyImageConverter Toolbar and related programs.
Remove MyImageConverter Toolbar from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall MyImageConverter Toolbar from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete MyImageConverter Toolbar from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove MyImageConverter Toolbar from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for MyImageConverter Toolbar or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete MyImageConverter Toolbar from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase MyImageConverter Toolbar from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove MyImageConverter Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall MyImageConverter Toolbar from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable MyImageConverter Toolbar and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- delete my image converter from safari
- how to remove myimageconverter
- remove myimage converter
- what is google my image converter