What is Myluckysites.com.com?
Myluckysites.com.com is a browser hijacker and a dubious search engine. It can be called a redirect virus based on how it acts but should not be confused with malware. Myluckysites.com.com is not a malicious computer virus but that does not mean it cannot expose you to dangerous content. You might accidentally install it along with freeware and not even know it. Myluckysites.com.com will cause you random redirects to weird websites and expose you to annoying ads. As a search engine, Myluckysites.com.com is competently useless, so there is no reason to keep it on your computer. We also feel it’s necessary to caution you about those redirects. They could lead you to a dangerous website and you could end up with malware. In order to prevent this from happening, remove Myluckysites.com.com immediately.
Why should I delete Myluckysites.com.com?
You might notice that Myluckysites.com.com has hijacked your browser after you have installed freeware. That is because a lot of freeware has additional items attached to it. Those items include browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. If you use Default settings when you install that kind of freeware, you are giving all attached items the permission to install. Which is why you need to start using Advanced (Custom) settings. You will be able to prevent unwanted items from installing when you use those settings as they will allow you to see and deselect all attached items. Pay attention to the installation process and do not allow potentially unwanted applications to enter your computer.
Myluckysites.com.com will alter certain browser’s settings and set itself as your homepage, new tabs and search engine. It can affect most of the leading browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. You might not be able to change those settings back without first having to delete Myluckysites.com.com from your computer. This is typical browser hijacker behavior. What is unusual about Myluckysites.com.com is that the search engine provides zero results. Anything you type in will bring you to the same notice that states that your search query did not match any results. What good is a search engine that cannot give you any results. You should not need any more reasons to uninstall Myluckysites.com.com. Myluckysites.com.com might use other ways to redirect you to sponsored websites. It could use pop-ups to achieve that and it should be noted that you could end up on dangerous websites. You could be fooled into downloading malware onto your computer and Myluckysites.com.com would not be responsible. Remove Myluckysites.com.com before it can bring you trouble.
In order to uninstall Myluckysites.com.com fully, we recommend you use anti-malware software. Manual Myluckysites.com.com removal is possible but some users struggle to find what exactly they need to get rid of. Instructions for how to erase Myluckysites.com.com will be provided below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Myluckysites.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Myluckysites.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Myluckysites.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Myluckysites.com and related programs.
Remove Myluckysites.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Myluckysites.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Myluckysites.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Myluckysites.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Myluckysites.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Myluckysites.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Myluckysites.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Myluckysites.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Myluckysites.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Myluckysites.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.