Mynavpage.com Removal Tips (Uninstall Mynavpage.com)
Mynavpage.com is a webpage that is promoted as an “easy access to Internet services”. It functions as a browser hijacker, because it can replace your settings including your home page and default search engine without your notice.
The site itself contains a search provider and quick access buttons divided into such categories as Social, News, Video & TV, and Games. If you try to make use of the search box, you will get rerouted to Google Search. The hijacker also causes other unwanted symptoms, which will be discussed below. There is no reason for you to tolerate these modifications. We suggest that you terminate Mynavpage.com right away.
How does Mynavpage.com work?
Although the main symptom of the hijacker is the browser settings modifications, it causes other changes as well. The main goal of the hijacker is to promote its sponsors and it uses various tricks to achieve it. The hijacker inserts pop-ups, banners, hyperlinks, and other ads into all of your visited websites. It also redirects you to sponsor pages in the middle of your surfing. You may get rerouted when you click on a new tab, search the Web, click on a link, and so on. The excess commercial data will considerably slow down your Internet browsing speed. You may notice that your computer performance has been affected as well. That may be because of the potentially unwanted program that entered your PC together with the hijacker.
If you are not sure when you could have installed a potentially unwanted application, you should try to remember the last piece of free software that you acquired. Freeware and shareware usually comes with additional programs attached to them. These programs are classified as potentially unwanted. You can avoid installing them, if you choose Advanced or Custom installation mode and decline all optional offers. Most computer users do not do this and thus end up installing the unnecessary apps without even realizing it. Make sure that you do not do that again. As for now, you should focus on Mynavpage.com removal.
How to remove Mynavpage.com?
You can delete Mynavpage.com manually or automatically. If you choose to eliminate Mynavpage.com manually, you will have to uninstall its related app and restore your browser settings. Instructions below the article can help you with both of these tasks. Alternative solution is to delete Mynavpage.com automatically. You can implement the anti-malware utility presented on our site. It will scan your system and remove Mynavpage.com along with other detected issues. The security tool will also stay helpful in the future. It will keep your computer safeguarded and shield it from other infections you may encounter while surfing the Web.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Mynavpage.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Mynavpage.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Mynavpage.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Mynavpage.com and related programs.
Remove Mynavpage.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Mynavpage.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Mynavpage.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Mynavpage.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Mynavpage.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Mynavpage.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Mynavpage.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Mynavpage.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Mynavpage.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Mynavpage.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.