What is Net-quick.com/ivi/?
Net-quick.com/ivi/ is a browser hijacker that is similar to a number of other members of this group including Climbon.top, Tavanero.info, and many more. The so-called search tool is supposed to provide you with improved search results, however, what it actually does is flood you with advertising data. The hijacker aims at making profit by promoting its sponsors. It affects all popular web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and others. If you want to improve the quality of your online surfing, you should not hesitate to delete Net-quick.com/ivi/.
How does Net-quick.com/ivi/ work?
As you may have already noticed, the browser settings modification is not the only inconvenience that is caused by the hijacker. In addition to replacing your home page and default search provider with Net-quick.com/ivi/, which allows it to present you with altered search results, the hijacker also inserts adverts into all sites that you visit. It does not matter if the pages have nothing to do with it, you will still notice banners, sponsored links, and other ads on them. Please note that the advertisements are not monitored by anyone, so they could be fake.
Clicking on fake ads could lead to serious troubles including malware infections, data corruption, financial losses, and so on. That is why we recommend staying away from all ads for as long as the hijacker is in your browsers. You should also be cautious with the websites to which it may redirect you. Another aspect of the unwanted program is that it tracks your cookies thus collecting information about your browsing habits. This data is used to create personalized ads and increase the chances of you clicking on them. The more ads you click on, the more money the hijacker’s developers make. We advise that you terminate Net-quick.com/ivi/ and thus get rid of the untrustworthy advertisements.
How to remove Net-quick.com/ivi/?
There are two ways to go, when it comes to Net-quick.com/ivi/ removal. You can erase Net-quick.com/ivi/ manually or automatically. Automatic removal can be completed by implementing an anti-malware utility. You are welcome to use the software from our site. It will scan your PC, detect all threats, and eliminate Net-quick.com/ivi/ without any problems. Moreover, the security tool will keep your computer protected at all times as it comes with a variety of valuable features. The alternative solution is to delete Net-quick.com/ivi/ manually. If you decide to go with this option, you are welcome to follow the instructions presented below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove net-quick.com/iviUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall net-quick.com/ivi. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like net-quick.com/ivi and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall net-quick.com/ivi and related programs.
Remove net-quick.com/ivi from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall net-quick.com/ivi from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete net-quick.com/ivi from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove net-quick.com/ivi from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for net-quick.com/ivi or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete net-quick.com/ivi from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase net-quick.com/ivi from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove net-quick.com/ivi from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall net-quick.com/ivi from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable net-quick.com/ivi and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.