What is No-block.net?
No-block.net is an application named after the URL of its official website. It is promoted there as a browser plugin that can bypass any blocked or geo-restricted content. In other words, it promises that users could access all kinds of websites they want if they install it. The No-block.net application works as a proxy modifier.
We do not know whether or not it works as it promises, but there is no doubt that this program is not what it claims to be. It is definitely not a beneficial search tool developed with good intentions. Malware experts are sure that it should be called an adware program or a potentially unwanted application because of activities it starts performing on users’ computers when it is installed. Read paragraphs that follow to find more about this program and how to delete No-block.net easily.
What does No-block.net do?
We should start by telling users what they can expect from this program. There is no doubt that it pretends to be a useful application for unlocking blocked websites. Unfortunately, we do not know whether it is going to work like this or not, but it has been found that it is not so perfect. Many users say that after the No-block.net installation they start seeing commercial advertisements on websites which did not contain ads before. Users also say that these ads are extremely annoying. Frankly, it is not the only drawback of these ads. Users might be redirected to pages with malicious software if they are careless and click on those commercials. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that No-block.net itself is not going to collect information about you. Undesirable applications often gather data about users. Then, they might use this information for a variety of purposes, e.g. to display more appealing ads. This data might also be sold to bad people, so specialists suggest going to implement the No-block.net removal not without reason.
How did No-block.net enter my computer?
As has already been told, the proxy modifier has an official website No-block.net, and it seems that it can be downloaded from there; however, users’ complaints helped specialists to find out that other distribution methods are used to spread the No-block.net program as well. Most likely, the method used to disseminate this suspicious program is called bundling. It means that it travels in bundles with free applications. You should not allow any other bad program to enter your computer again. What you can do to prevent them from entering your computer is to install a security application. Do this immediately after the No-block.net removal.
How can I uninstall No-block.net?
To remove No-block.net from your computer, you will need to erase a browser extension with its name from all browsers. Of course, the manual method is not the only one that exists. Users can also go to delete No-block.net automatically. Experienced security experts want to encourage you to find some information about the malware remover you are going to use to remove No-block.net first because there are hundreds of bad programs out there. It is very likely that they have been developed to distribute malware too, so be very careful.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove no-blok.netUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall no-blok.net. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like no-blok.net and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall no-blok.net and related programs.
Remove no-blok.net from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall no-blok.net from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete no-blok.net from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove no-blok.net from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for no-blok.net or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete no-blok.net from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase no-blok.net from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove no-blok.net from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall no-blok.net from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable no-blok.net and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.