What is One10 PC Cleaner?
One10 PC Cleaner is classified as a potentially unwanted application. It is promoted as an optimization tool that can remove junk files, unwanted programs, and other clutter from your computer and thus improve its speed. The only thing that the program actually does is delete your temporary files, which is not exactly what we would call optimizing your PC. If you try to scan your system for malicious files using the utility, it will inform you of the fact that you need to buy its full version. Unless you intend on doing so, which we would not recommend, you should delete One10 PC Cleaner from your computer.
How does One10 PC Cleaner work?
One10 PC Cleaner does not have an official site where it could be downloaded. Instead, it travels in free software bundles and gets installed without the user’s notice. The application is presented in the installation wizard as an additional offer, one that you can decline. If you fail to notice it, you agree to its installation automatically. That is not something that you should do. Potentially unwanted programs that accompany freeware and shareware are often not as useful as they claim to be. It would be best to avoid them in the future. You can do that by installing software in the Advanced mode and deselecting all unfamiliar apps offered to you during this process.
After you install One10 PC Cleaner, it will scan your system and detect various files that should be eliminated in order to optimize your PC. This list will only include the files that are stored in your %Temp% folder. Only these files will be deleted if you choose to clean your computer with the application. If you go to the Antimalware tab, you will be urged to upgrade the software. You will also notice various alerts that will promote a tech support number pop-up on your screen. You should not contact this number as the so-called computer experts will only try to sell you the full version of the software. We advise that you terminate One10 PC Cleaner as soon as you can.
How to remove One10 PC Cleaner?
It is possible to uninstall One10 PC Cleaner manually via Control Panel, however, you should know that some components of the application may stay in your system. That is why we recommend that you go with automatic One10 PC Cleaner removal instead. If you implement the reliable anti-malware tool presented on our page, you will be able to delete One10 PC Cleaner completely. In addition to One10 PC Cleaner removal, you will also erase other unwanted files and programs from your computer and make sure that it stays safeguarded in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove One10 PC CleanerUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall One10 PC Cleaner. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like One10 PC Cleaner and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall One10 PC Cleaner and related programs.
Remove One10 PC Cleaner from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall One10 PC Cleaner from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete One10 PC Cleaner from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove One10 PC Cleaner from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for One10 PC Cleaner or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete One10 PC Cleaner from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase One10 PC Cleaner from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove One10 PC Cleaner from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall One10 PC Cleaner from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable One10 PC Cleaner and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.