Opatolo.ru Removal Guide (Uninstall Opatolo.ru)
Opatolo.ru, also known as Funday24.ru, is an unreliable website that is listed as having potentially unwanted content. It is often blocked by various security programs. The website can also function as a browser hijacker.
If it appears on your screen each time that you go online, it means that the hijacker has taken over your browsers, and since it is compatible with all major browsers, it does not matter which one of them you use. The hijacker cannot be trusted as it will present you with unreliable data. We urge you to remove Opatolo.ru as soon as you can.
The hijacker sets Opatolo.ru as your home page and default search provider. The website is presented in Russian, because the hijacker is aimed at Russian computer users. If you speak the language, you will see right away that the site cannot be trusted. It presents you with several suspicious ads as well as links to articles that are clearly click-bait. If you actually follow these links, you will land on unreliable pages, where you may get exposed to various online scams. In fact, the same can be stated about clicking on the fake adverts. If you do not wish to fall victim to a virtual scam and infect your computer or waste your money as a result, you should avoid all content until you terminate Opatolo.ru for good.
The distribution method that the browser hijacker uses to spread online is called bundling. This means that it gets attached to other freeware and is offered to you during the setup. If you do not pay attention to the installation process, you end up adding it to your PC without even noticing it. The hijacker usually does not come alone. It is more than likely that you have other potentially unwanted apps on your computer. If you do not wish to deal with similar issues again, you should always install freeware in the Advanced mode and decline all optional offers presented to you. As for now, you should focus on how to delete Opatolo.ru.
How to remove Opatolo.ru?
You can complete Opatolo.ru removal by following the instructions below the article or by implementing an anti-malware tool. The first option, i.e. manual removal, requires you to complete two tasks. You will have to uninstall the program with which the hijacker has entered your PC and restore your browser settings. More detailed instructions are presented below. Alternative solution is automatic Opatolo.ru removal. If you download the malware remover from our page, it will scan your system, detect all threats, and delete Opatolo.ru along with them. In addition to that, the utility will also keep your computer safeguarded from other online parasites.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Opatolo.ruUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Opatolo.ru. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Opatolo.ru and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Opatolo.ru and related programs.
Remove Opatolo.ru from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Opatolo.ru from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Opatolo.ru from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Opatolo.ru from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Opatolo.ru or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Opatolo.ru from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Opatolo.ru from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Opatolo.ru from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Opatolo.ru from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Opatolo.ru and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.