Payransom Ransomware Removal Guide (Uninstall Payransom Ransomware)
Payransom Ransomware is a new variant of Jigsaw Ransomware. It can infiltrate your computer without your notice and once inside, it will corrupt your files, making them useless to you. The parasite functions in almost the same way as Jigsaw. After it completes the encryption, it presents you with a ransom note, which explains that in order to decode your data, you have to pay the cyber crooks $150.
They criminals also threaten to erase some of your files every hour and double the amount of the ransom after 24 hours, triple it after 48, and so on. You should waste no time and remove Payransom Ransomware as soon as possible.
The ransomware can enter computers through various means. You may have clicked on a fake ad or a corrupted link, downloaded malign software bundle or email attachment, and so on. Once the parasite takes over, it scans your drives for data files. It locates and encrypts various types of files including photos, databases, videos, documents, and others. The malware uses the AES encryption and adds the “.payransom” extension to all affected files.
Following the encryption process you will see what can only be referred to as a ransom note, which will appear on your screen as your desktop background. The note states that your files have been encrypted and that in order to decrypt them you must pay $150 in Bitcoins. There is no need for you to do that, because software developers have created a tool that you can use to decode your data free of charge. The utility is called JigSawDecrypter and it was created by MalwareHunterTeam, Lawrence Abrams, and DemonSlay335. If you download this tool and make use of it, you will be able to restore your files without any difficulty. After you recover your files, you should terminate Payransom Ransomware without hesitation.
How to remove Payransom Ransomware?
In order to eliminate Payransom Ransomware from your PC completely and make sure that there are no other threats in your system, you will have to implement a malware prevention and removal tool. The security utility will scan your system and detect all threats. It will delete Payransom Ransomware along with other unsafe components. It will also provide you with real-time online protection, so that you do not have to deal with Payransom Ransomware removal or the removal of any other harmful program again. If you are experiencing difficulties with downloading the anti-malware from our site, you may need to restart your PC in Safe Mode with Networking. Once you do that, you will be able to acquire the utility and delete Payransom Ransomware for good.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Payransom RansomwareUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Payransom Ransomware. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Payransom Ransomware and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Payransom Ransomware and related programs.
Remove Payransom Ransomware from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Payransom Ransomware from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Payransom Ransomware from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Payransom Ransomware from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Payransom Ransomware or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Payransom Ransomware from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Payransom Ransomware from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Payransom Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Payransom Ransomware from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Payransom Ransomware and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.