PC Backup 360 Removal Instructions (Uninstall PC Backup 360)
PC Backup 360 is categorized as a potentially unwanted application. The official webpage of the program states that it is a safe backup tool that allows you to store your data online and access it anywhere, anytime from your computer. Unfortunately, the application is not quite as beneficial as it may seem at first.
The tool is not free. It price starts at $4.95/month. The trial version of the program does not provide you with any features and is only used to push you into purchasing its upgrade. We advise against that. Instead, you should delete PC Backup 360 from your computer without hesitation.
How does PC Backup 360 work?
You may acquire the free trial of the application accidentally when installing some other freeware onto your computer as it travels in software bundles. Once PC Backup 360 gets installed, it scans your PC and backs up the files that it detects. However, you will not be able to access or use these files until you upgrade the program. Contrary to its promotion, there is no “free plan”, because the unwanted application simply does not provide you with any features until you purchase its license. These misleading marketing approaches should not be tolerated.
In addition to being completely useless, PC Backup 360 will also bother you with annoying alerts and insert adverts into your browsers. The false alerts may claim that your “data is not protected” and that you should “activate windows backup now”. They may also have such labels as “critical warning”, etc. used to scare users into spending their money on the software. Moreover, the program is ad-supported, so you will encounter its ads and the ads of its sponsors no matter where you go online. We urge you not to waste your money on an application that uses such aggressive tactics and, instead, terminate PC Backup 360 as soon as you can.
How to remove PC Backup 360?
There is no question that you should delete PC Backup 360 from your computer. You can do that manually or automatically. If you choose manual PC Backup 360 removal, you are welcome to use the instructions we have prepared below this article. An alternative and a much more reliable solution is to implement a reputable anti-malware utility. You can acquire the security software on our page. It will perform a system scan and detect all unwanted files and programs. The malware remover will then remove PC Backup 360 and other found threats. In addition to PC Backup 360 removal, the utility will also shield your system from other online parasites, so that it stays clean and safe at all times.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove PC Backup 360Use our recommended removal tool to uninstall PC Backup 360. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like PC Backup 360 and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall PC Backup 360 and related programs.
Remove PC Backup 360 from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall PC Backup 360 from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete PC Backup 360 from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove PC Backup 360 from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for PC Backup 360 or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete PC Backup 360 from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase PC Backup 360 from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove PC Backup 360 from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall PC Backup 360 from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable PC Backup 360 and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- PC Backup 360
- pc backup 360 for windows how to uninstall
- remove pc backup 360
- uninstall pc backup 360
- how to remove PC Backup 360
- pc backup 360 remove
- pc backup 360 uninstall
- remove pc backup 360 in registry
- Removing PC Backup 360
- windows pcbackup 360 virus
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.