PC Cleaner Pro Virus Removal Tips (Uninstall PC Cleaner Pro Virus)
Although PC Cleaner Pro Virus is not an actual virus, it is often referred to that way because it can cause unwanted symptoms, once installed onto a computer. The application is promoted as an optimization tool that can boost your startup speed, optimize your registry, eliminate unwanted files and programs from your computer, and more.
Unfortunately, that is not what the software actually does. The main purpose of the utility is to trick you into purchasing its full version. We urge you not to do that, because you will simply be wasting your money. What you should do is terminate PC Cleaner Pro Virus without hesitation.
How does PC Cleaner Pro Virus work?
PC Cleaner Pro Virus has an official website, where it can be downloaded, however, this website is listed as potentially unsafe and your browser as well as your security tools should block it. Despite that, the potentially unwanted application finds other ways to infiltrate computer systems. It travels in free software bundles and gets installed without computer users’ notice. We advise that you always pay attention to the installation process of freeware, because more often than not it comes with additional offers. You should decline these offers, if you do not wish to deal with adware, browser hijackers, and other useless apps.
Once the so-called cleaner gets installed, it starts a system scan. Regardless of the condition of your PC, the software will claim that is has detected multiple errors. It will try to convince that these errors are serious problems, however, most of them are just temporary files that cannot harm your system in any way. The aim of the fake scan is to scare you into purchasing the full version of the application. The program may also prompt you with bogus alerts. You should not trust any information shown to you by the unreliable tool. We suggest that you delete PC Cleaner Pro Virus from your computer as soon as possible.
How to remove PC Cleaner Pro Virus?
It is not that difficult to eliminate PC Cleaner Pro Virus, because it can be uninstalled manually via Control Panel. If you choose to go with manual PC Cleaner Pro Virus removal, you are welcome to use the instructions presented below the article. Alternatively, you can implement a malware removal tool and delete PC Cleaner Pro Virus automatically. You can download the security tool from our page. It will scan your system and detect all potentially unwanted files and programs. You will then be able to remove PC Cleaner Pro Virus along with other threats. The anti-malware utility will also help you keep your computer safe and clean in the future by providing it with online protection in real time.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove PC Cleaner Pro VirusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall PC Cleaner Pro Virus. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like PC Cleaner Pro Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall PC Cleaner Pro Virus and related programs.
Remove PC Cleaner Pro Virus from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall PC Cleaner Pro Virus from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete PC Cleaner Pro Virus from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove PC Cleaner Pro Virus from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for PC Cleaner Pro Virus or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete PC Cleaner Pro Virus from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase PC Cleaner Pro Virus from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove PC Cleaner Pro Virus from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall PC Cleaner Pro Virus from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable PC Cleaner Pro Virus and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.