What is “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups?
“Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups is a fake error message that might one day be displayed on your screen. There are two reasons users find it on their screens. First, they visit untrustworthy domains or are taken to them against their will. Second, users install malicious software on their computers and then it starts showing “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups/opening domains with this error automatically.
As you should have already understood, it is a fake error message. It has been created just to scare users, so do not be one of them – ignore the window you see even if you really use Internet Explorer and/or it does not allow you to close your browser. What you should definitely do is to leave the domain containing “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups. If nothing changes, i.e., it still opens on your screen from time to time, it means that you need to erase malware you have active on your computer to implement the “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups removal.
What does “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups do?
“Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups appears on users’ screens in order to scare them, but you should ignore this error even if you are told that your passwords, browser history, and even credit card information is compromised because the error you see does not tell you the truth. It only wants that you go to call the telephone number it contains. It is definitely not Microsoft Technical Support number, so do not even bother making a call because you will only contact cyber criminals. The chances are high that they will try to sell you a program you do not need or try to access your computer remotely so that they could access your personal information and/or install malicious software on your system. The telephone number the “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups contains might also bring you a large telephone bill, so, please, ignore it. If closing the web browser is not enough to dismiss the fake error, you will need to delete malicious software from your computer to implement the “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups removal. Do not postpone this procedure!
Where does “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups come from?
Most likely, malware is active on your computer if “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups opens periodically. It could be an adware program, a potentially unwanted application, or some kind of malicious extension. Bad software showing this fake error has, most probably, been installed on your computer without your knowledge. Do not let another harmful infection to enter your computer ever again.
How do I uninstall “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups?
You must delete “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups from your screen so that it will no longer bother you. You can remove “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups either manually or automatically, so it is up to you how you erase it from your system. If we were you, we would go to erase it automatically because you would need to do almost nothing in this case. Specifically speaking, your only job would be to launch the scanner for deleting “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups automatically. Undoubtedly, there are both effective and useless scanners out there, so make sure you install a trustworthy one to remove “Call Support For Windows” Pop-ups from your screen.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Call Support For Windows VirusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Call Support For Windows Virus. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Call Support For Windows Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Call Support For Windows Virus and related programs.
Remove Call Support For Windows Virus from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Call Support For Windows Virus from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Call Support For Windows Virus from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Call Support For Windows Virus from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Call Support For Windows Virus or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Call Support For Windows Virus from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Call Support For Windows Virus from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Call Support For Windows Virus from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Call Support For Windows Virus from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Call Support For Windows Virus and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.