Quick4search.com Removal Guide (Uninstall Quick4search.com)
Quick4search.com is a dangerous website that is labeled by anti-malware tools as having unsafe content. If it appears in your browsers as your home page, you are dealing with a browser hijacker. The main goal of any browser hijacker is to make profit for it creators by boosting web traffic. Quick4search.com is not any different.
It alters your browser settings, inserts ads into your favorite pages, reroutes you to unknown domains, and so on. These activities not only disrupt and slow down your online surfing, but they also decrease the level of your cyber safety. Therefore, we advise that you remove Quick4search.com right away.
How does Quick4search.com work?
Quick4search.com may not look that much different from other search websites, but that does not mean that it is trustworthy. If you see any ads on it, you should stay away from them no matter what they promote. If you make use of the search box presented on the page, which is not something we would advise, you will get results filled with sponsored links. These links may be unreliable as well. In fact, none of the advertising data that the hijacker inserts into your browsers is monitored by anyone, so it may lead you to corrupted pages. This may result in various troubles including malware infections, money loss, and more.
Other than exposing you to unsafe adverts, the hijacker will also reroute you to unfamiliar sites in the middle of your browsing. Its activities will slow down your Internet connection and your system speed. You should also know that the hijacker records information about you by employing tracking cookies. This means that it collects such data as your visited sites, clicked ads and links, search terms, and so on. These details can be used for marketing purposes like creating personalized ads. It is important that you stay cautious even with the adverts that look especially relevant to you, because they can be fake as well. If you wish to go back to uninterrupted and safe online surfing, you should terminate Quick4search.com asap.
How to remove Quick4search.com?
You can eliminate Quick4search.com from your browsers in one of two ways: manually or automatically. Automatic Quick4search.com removal is much more reliable, because it can help you clean your PC completely. If you implement the anti-malware tool from our site, it will scan your system, detect all issues, and delete Quick4search.com along with them. It will also provide your computer with online protection moving forward. The alternative solution is to delete Quick4search.com manually. It requires you to uninstall the hijacker’s related app and to edit your browser settings. Instructions below can help you with both of these tasks.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Quick4search.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Quick4search.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Quick4search.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Quick4search.com and related programs.
Remove Quick4search.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Quick4search.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Quick4search.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Quick4search.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Quick4search.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Quick4search.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Quick4search.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Quick4search.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Quick4search.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Quick4search.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.