Quivisi.com Removal Instructions
Quivisi.com is listed as a dangerous browser hijacker that will definitely interfere with your web surfing experience. Therefore, you should not trust this program that injects your computer with various commercial material. In other words, Quivisi.com raises great risk for your computer to contract malicious software. Hence, you need to take care of Quivisi.com removal as soon as possible. Please make sure that you remove Quivisi.com properly.
In order to do that we recommend to check our elimination guide at the very end of this report. Also, you might want to read the other parts of the article as well. This is because we give valuable information on how to avoid similar infections in the future.
Why did Quivisi.com reach my computer’s system?
We have to say that Quivisi.com has infiltrated your PC with your agreement. However, many computer users do not notice when they accept Quivisi.com installation offer. This happens because they don’t pay enough attention to the setup process. The only way to stop the undesirable applications from entering your electronic device is to terminate them in the installation wizard. All you have to do is to choose the Advanced installation mode and deselect all the unwanted programs there. In addition, you should invest in a reliable antivirus program. In this case, your security software will warn you whenever you will try to visit a suspicious website or download an irritating application. More than that, if the annoying browser hijacker has already managed to inject your PC, the powerful malware removal tool will be able to uninstall Quivisi.com right away.
What are the main reasons why Quivisi.com deserves termination?
Quivisi.com removal is necessary, if you want to get your normal Internet surfing back. If you let the hijacker stay in your computer, you will have to deal with many unwanted changes to your web browsers. Quivisi.com will modify the settings of your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. All of these Internet browsers will have a new homepage and default search provider. This means that your computer will be soon filled with adverts. Also, you might end up exploring the wrong side of the World Wide Web. Furthermore, your personal information can be gathered and sold to third parties. As you can see, it is only for the very best of your computer to delete Quivisi.com immediately.
How can I remove Quivisi.com from my PC’s system?
As mentioned before, you can get rid of Quivisi.com automatically with the help of the antimalware program. This is actually the easiest and most efficient way to delete Quivisi.com infection. Browser hijackers usually travel in the freeware or shareware bundles. This means that your computer might be infected with other serious infections as well. The automatic Quivisi.com removal can make sure that all of the threats are erased. Moreover, you will only need to keep the security application up to date in order to ensure the computer’s protection later on.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Quivisi.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Quivisi.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Quivisi.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Quivisi.com and related programs.
Remove Quivisi.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Quivisi.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Quivisi.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Quivisi.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Quivisi.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Quivisi.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Quivisi.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Quivisi.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Quivisi.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Quivisi.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.