RadioRage Toolbar Removal Tips (Remove RadioRage Toolbar)
RadioRage Toolbar is a browser plugin that belongs to Mindspark Interactive Network. It is one of many toolbars of this company. The list includes such applications as DailyImageBoard Toolbar, RecipeHub Toolbar, AplusGamer Toolbar, Citysearch Toolbar, and many more. RadioRage is promoted as a utility that will allow you to listen to various radio stations on your PC.
Its official site also states that it comes with a convenient web search. These features may seem beneficial to you, however, the application also has disadvantages. If you do not find the program useful to you any longer, you should terminate RadioRage Toolbar.
How does RadioRage Toolbar work?
RadioRage Toolbar is promoted at radiorage.com. This website allows you to download the application for free. If you download the toolbar from it, you will be presented with additional offers. These offers will suggest that you change your home page, new tab and default search engine to Ask.com. If you do not uncheck the boxes with these offers, your browser settings will be altered automatically. There is also an alternative way of acquiring the application. It gets distributed with freeware and shareware. If that is how it entered your system, you should keep in mind that you may also have other unwanted programs on your PC.
As it has been mentioned above, the toolbar can change your browser settings. Your home page gets switched to home.tb.ask.com and your default search provider gets set to search.tb.ask.com. You can trust Ask Search to bring you reliable results, however, you should also know that some of these results are sponsored ads and links. Ask Search also tracks your cookies in order to collect information about your online behavior and use it to customize the presented commercials. If you are not comfortable with that, you should delete RadioRage Toolbar and Ask Search.
How to remove RadioRage Toolbar?
If you want to delete RadioRage Toolbar from your browsers, you can do that manually or automatically. We suggest automatic RadioRage Toolbar removal as it is a more reliable and effective solution. Implement the anti-malware tool presented on our page and let it scan your system. It will detect all potential threats and uninstall RadioRage Toolbar along with them. It will also help you restore your browser settings. Alternatively, you can complete these tasks yourself. We have prepared manual RadioRage Toolbar removal guide below, which will help you through this process. Keep in mind, that in order to fully eliminate RadioRage Toolbar, you will have to remove it from your computer and your browser extensions.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove RadioRage ToolbarUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall RadioRage Toolbar. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like RadioRage Toolbar and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall RadioRage Toolbar and related programs.
Remove RadioRage Toolbar from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall RadioRage Toolbar from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete RadioRage Toolbar from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove RadioRage Toolbar from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for RadioRage Toolbar or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete RadioRage Toolbar from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase RadioRage Toolbar from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove RadioRage Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall RadioRage Toolbar from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable RadioRage Toolbar and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- RadioRage provides these features and web search on your Homepage & New Tab
- How to Remove RadioRage
- how do are toolbar offera promoted?
- how to remove radiorage macos