Relay Double Ads Removal Instructions
Relay Double Ads are flooding your browsers, because you have an ad-supported application on your PC. The main goal of the application is to show you as much commercial data as possible, because it employs pay-per-click system.
What this means is that the developers of the adware make profit every time you click on the adverts labeled “Relay Double Ads”, “Powered by Relay Double”, “Ads by Relay Double”, and so on. These commercials appear in all of your browsers, because the adware is compatible with all of them. If you want to delete Relay Double Ads, you will have uninstall the unwanted program from your PC.
How does Relay Double work?
If you cannot remember how you installed Relay Double onto your computer, it is most likely because you did not pay attention to the installation process of the free software with which it came bundled. Ad-supported applications usually get distributed through freeware and shareware bundles. When you install free software, you are presented with additional offers. If you fail to notice these offers, you agree to them automatically. That is why you should always pay attention to freeware installation and choose the Advanced mode. It will allow you to deselect all unnecessary components and only install the program that you actually need.
Once in the system, Relay Double starts inserting banners, pop-ups, coupons, hyperlinks, and other types of adverts into all of your visited pages. You will not be able to surf the Web without encountering these ads. Because of the excessive commercial data, your Internet browsing speed will noticeably decrease. You may also notice that the adware has negatively affected your computer performance. Moreover, the application also lowers your online security level by presenting you with unreliable advertisements. If you click on a fake ad, you risk infecting your computer with malicious programs or falling victim to a different virtual scam. We suggest that you eliminate Relay Double Ads from your browsers as soon as possible.
How to remove Relay Double Ads?
Luckily, the adware is not a malicious threat itself, so you can delete Relay Double Ads manually. In order to do that, you will have to uninstall Relay Double from your PC and your browser extensions. Instructions below can help you with manual Relay Double Ads removal, in case you need a more detailed explanation. Alternative solution is to remove Relay Double Ads automatically. This can achieved by implementing a malware prevention and removal tool presented on our webpage. It will scan your computer, detect all of its issues and eliminate Relay Double Ads automatically. You will not have to worry about similar Internet-based infections in the future as the anti-malware will make sure to keep your PC clean and protected.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Relay Double AdsUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Relay Double Ads. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Relay Double Ads and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Relay Double Ads and related programs.
Remove Relay Double Ads from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Relay Double Ads from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Relay Double Ads from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Relay Double Ads from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Relay Double Ads or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Relay Double Ads from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Relay Double Ads from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Relay Double Ads from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Relay Double Ads from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Relay Double Ads and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.