What is Reward-fun.com?
Reward-fun.com is an unreliable webpage that may start appearing in your browsers after you install an advertising-supported application. You may not remember doing so, however, adware often enters systems without the user’s notice. It travels in free third party software bundles and is presented as an additional offer. If you fail to decline this offer, you end up installing the unwanted program without even realizing it. There is nothing useful about ad-supported apps, because they flood your browsers with commercial data, not all of which is even safe. You should get rid of Reward-fun.com related software as soon as you can.
How does Reward-fun.com work?
As it has already been mentioned, the adware inserts various pop-ups, banners, coupons, links, and other ads into your browsers. It affects all well-known web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and others. Its advertisements appear no matter where you go online. Keep in mind that some of these ads are completely unreliable. They could lead you to corrupted sites, where you could infect your PC, waste your money on non-existent services or products, and so on. One example of such unsafe pages is Reward-fun.com.
The site may present you with a bogus lottery, which will ask you to spin the wheel for a chance to win iPhone 7 or some other prize. You may be exposed to other scams on this page as well. Please keep in mind that all of these scams are aimed at making money off of you or acquiring your personal details, which can later be used against you. Another scam that you should look out for is the one that suggest that you need to update your software or that dangerous files have been detected on your computer. These scams aim at tricking you into downloading potentially unwanted or even malicious applications. If you wish to eliminate the unsafe content from your browsers, you should terminate Reward-fun.com related adware right away.
How to remove Reward-fun.com?
You can eliminate Reward-fun.com from your browsers by identifying and uninstalling the application that generates it and other false ads. There are two Reward-fun.com removal options available: manual and automatic. If you choose to erase Reward-fun.com manually, you can follow the instructions we have prepared for you below this article. If, however, you decide to choose the more reliable solution and delete Reward-fun.com automatically, you will have to implement an anti-malware tool. You can use the malware remover provided on our page. It will scan your PC, detect all unwanted components, and remove Reward-fun.com adware along with them.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Reward-fun.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Reward-fun.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Reward-fun.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Reward-fun.com and related programs.
Remove Reward-fun.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Reward-fun.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Reward-fun.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Reward-fun.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Reward-fun.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Reward-fun.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Reward-fun.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Reward-fun.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Reward-fun.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Reward-fun.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- Error Message Wallpaper
- how to remove startnow malware
- aol virus
- removing symantec funny anti virus
- how to reset mozilla firefox
- pro advanced
- mac os x error
- kegel exercises
- how to get to nishikujo
- tabata ćwiczenia
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.