What is Safe.v9.com?
Safe.v9.com is known as a browser hijacker, which is almost identical to v9.com. Both hijackers have been created by Brasilog Comerio Technology Co., Ltd company. Therefore, you should not trust the unwanted program and remove Safe.v9.com without hesitation. Once Safe.v9.com infiltrates your computer, the hijacker will change your homepage and default search provider to all of your Internet browsers. Safe.v9.com infection is compatible with Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. Therefore, in order to get rid of Safe.v9.com completely, you will have to disable the extension from all of your browsers.
If you keep this application in your computer’s system, your PC will be soon filled with all kinds of intrusive advertisements. The promoted websites are not checked by Safe.v9.com, which means that you will soon end up on really suspicious pages. The only way to get your computer’s security back is to delete Safe.v9.com immediately.
Why do I need to uninstall Safe.v9.com from my PC?
Safe.v9.com uses the interface of the well known search provider Google.com. However, you should not be deceived by the fact that the program uses the Google’s logo. Safe.v9.com may infiltrate the Google’s search results with commercial material. More than that, these ads will be displayed in other pages as well. Each and every one of your new tab will redirect you to Safe.v9.com. The hijacker will not let you to make modifications to your browsers’ setting. Your Internet surfing can only be normal again only if you take care of Safe.v9.com removal.
More than that, Safe.v9.com infection will try to learn as much as possible about your online preferences. The hijacker will analyze your search queries and follow which Internet pages you choose to visit. The collected data may be later sold to third parties. You may find even more advertisements afterwards generated according to your browsing habits. This increases the possibility that you will click one of the promoted ads. However, you should stay away from the advertised content because it may infect your computer with serious threats. Especially because Safe.v9.com is not concerned whether the ads are trustworthy. You should not wait any longer and remove Safe.v9.com right away.
How can I delete Safe.v9.com from my computer’s system?
The best way to ensure your computer’s protection is to take care of Safe.v9.com removal with the help of an anti-spyware program. If you do not know which software is reliable, we recommend you to get SpyHunter. This reputable antivirus will not only eliminate Safe.v9.com but also terminate other unwanted programs that might have reached your computer together with the hijacker.
You can also erase Safe.v9.com manually by following our manual removal guide bellow. Please make sure that you do not skip any steps from the instructions because even one small mistake may be enough for Safe.v9.com to stay in your computer.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Safe.v9.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Safe.v9.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Safe.v9.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Safe.v9.com and related programs.
Remove Safe.v9.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Safe.v9.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Safe.v9.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Safe.v9.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Safe.v9.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Safe.v9.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Safe.v9.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Safe.v9.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Safe.v9.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Safe.v9.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.