Search.dashingpool.com Removal Guide
If we take into account only the appearance of Search.dashingpool.com, it will look like a really useful search engine. It has been noticed that it allows users to search for images, videos, news, and different items at online stores. Search.dashingpool.com will set itself on all the browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox, so there is no doubt that you will see it if it manages to enter your system.
Specialists tend to classify Search.dashingpool.com as a browser hijacker because it makes all the changes without permission. Unfortunately, we cannot consider it to be reliable too even though it looks rather decent because there are many cases when this suspicious search engine has exposed users to threats. If you do not want this to happen to you too, delete Search.dashingpool.com from your browsers. In case you need help with the Search.dashingpool.com removal, read through this article.
How does Search.dashingpool.com act?
We are sure that Search.dashingpool.com will set itself on all your browsers. You will notice that very soon; however, you have to promise us that you are not going to use this search engine to find the information. The reason is simple – this search engine will present you with all kinds of untrustworthy commercial ads after you enter a keyword into the search box. Not all the ads are good, so you might end up on a corrupted web page one day. Such web pages usually contain malicious software and you might infect your system with malware very quickly. Another reason why it is so important to remove Search.dashingpool.com is to protect your privacy. It has been noticed that Search.dashingpool.com is going to record all kinds of details about users in order to be able to present them with the targeted ads. Unfortunately, there is a possibility that your personal information will be collected too, so it would be better to set another search engine.
Where does Search.dashingpool.com browser hijacker come from?
Specialists are sure that you have not set Search.dashingpool.com yourself because this threat comes in software bundles together with other programs in most cases. These bundles do not have official web pages. People usually download them from untrustworthy websites. Unfortunately, there are hundreds of other threats, e.g. adware, potentially unwanted programs, and other browser hijackers that use the same distribution method. Therefore, you have to take care of your system’s safety in advance. We highly recommend that you install a security tool on your PC after you fully uninstall Search.dashingpool.com.
How to delete Search.dashingpool.com from my Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox?
It is really hard to remove Search.dashingpool.com from browsers, but you can still do that yourself. To be more specific, you need to change the settings (homepage and search engine) of your browsers manually. If this is too difficult for you, you can also implement the automatic Search.dashingpool.com removal. If you want it to be successful, you need to acquire a trustworthy antimalware tool and then scan your system with it. A trustworthy tool will also protect your system from other browser hijackers.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.dashingpool.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.dashingpool.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.dashingpool.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall Search.dashingpool.com and related programs.
Remove Search.dashingpool.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.dashingpool.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.dashingpool.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.dashingpool.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.dashingpool.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.dashingpool.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.dashingpool.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.dashingpool.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.dashingpool.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.dashingpool.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.