Search.easyemailaccess.com Removal Guide
Search.easyemailaccess.com is a browser hijacker that enters your computer with a potentially unwanted program called Easy Email Access. The program is powered by SaferBrowser and promoted as a tool that can help you save time by sending, reading and managing your email in an easier and faster way.
The application provides you with access to your email accounts from your new tab page. It can be downloaded from its official page, or you may acquire it bundled with other freeware. Either way, as soon as the program enters your system, it changes your browser settings. If you want to go back to your original preferences, you will have to delete Search.easyemailaccess.com.
Once Easy Email Access gets installed, it switches your home page, new tab, and default search engine to Search.easyemailaccess.com. This site contains a toolbar and a search box. The toolbar has such buttons as Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, Google Maps, and Local Weather. It also presents you with a search box. If you enter a query into any one of these boxes, you will get redirected to search.yahoo.com. The webpage shows reliable results, however, that does not mean that the hijacker cannot add its own sponsored content to them. We advise against clicking on this content as it may be unsafe.
As it has already been mentioned, there are two ways you can acquire the hijacker. When you install the SaferBrowser software from its official page, you may miss the part of the installation wizard which states that by continuing with the installation, you agree to changing not only your new tab, but also your default search provider and home page. If, on the other hand, you acquire the hijacker when downloading some other freeware, you may not notice it altogether. In this case, you may also accidentally install other unwanted programs onto your computer. We advise that you terminate Search.easyemailaccess.com along with other potential threats that may be present on your computer.
How to remove Search.easyemailaccess.com?
In order to eliminate Search.easyemailaccess.com from your browsers, you will have to uninstall the program that is responsible for its arrival and restore your browser settings. If you have other potentially unwanted programs on your computer, you should delete them as well. You can uninstall Search.easyemailaccess.com manually by following the instructions presented in the manual removal guide below the article. Alternatively, you can remove Search.easyemailaccess.com using the anti-malware tool from our site. The security application will scan your system and detect all of its potential issues. You will then be able to use it to delete Search.easyemailaccess.com and other unwanted files and programs. The utility will also stay helpful in the future by shielding your PC from various Internet-based infections.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.easyemailaccess.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.easyemailaccess.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.easyemailaccess.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Search.easyemailaccess.com and related programs.
Remove Search.easyemailaccess.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.easyemailaccess.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.easyemailaccess.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.easyemailaccess.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.easyemailaccess.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.easyemailaccess.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.easyemailaccess.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.easyemailaccess.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.easyemailaccess.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.easyemailaccess.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.