Search.icafemanager.com Removal Instructions
Search.icafemanager.com is a browser hijacker that can change you browser settings without your permission. It was developed by Ideacts Innovations Pvt. Ltd. The hijacker promotes its sponsors by altering your search results, adding commercial data to your visited pages, redirecting you to sponsor sites, and more.
That is how it generates revenue for its creators. Computer users do not benefit from it in any way. The hijacker disrupts your online surfing and exposes you to unreliable web content. We suggest that you delete Search.icafemanager.com from your browsers without further delay.
The Search.icafemanager.com website appears as your home page and default search provider after the hijacker takes over. This site does not differ much from other pages that offer search services. It has a search box and such quick access buttons as Quikr, Looking for Partner?, Buy/Sell/Rent Anything, New Movies, Urgent Opening, and Dell Laptop. Although the search engine claims to be powered by Google, it shows you results that are altered by the hijacker. It is likely that these results contain sponsored links, however, they are not highlighted in any way.
You will notice other advertising content while browsing the Web. The hijacker will show you pop-ups, banners, coupons, and other ads. It will also cause redirects to unfamiliar pages. These unnecessary activities will slow down your surfing speed. You should also know that the adverts that are shown to you by the hijacker are not all trustworthy. Some of them are fake and clicking on them may result in various unwanted consequences including but not limited to malware infections and money losses. We urge you not to take any unnecessary risks and stay away from all adverts until you uninstall Search.icafemanager.com for good.
How to remove Search.icafemanager.com?
You can terminate Search.icafemanager.com manually or automatically. If you choose manual removal option, you will have to identify and uninstall the application that arrived together with the hijacker before you can delete Search.icafemanager.com from your browsers. We have prepared manual removal guide below this article, which you can consult for more details on this process. Alternatively, you can eliminate Search.icafemanager.com automatically. Download the anti-malware tool from our page and let it scan your system. The utility will detect all issues and remove Search.icafemanager.com along with them. In addition to cleaning your PC, the security software will also keep it safeguarded from other infections you may catch while surfing the Web.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.icafemanager.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.icafemanager.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.icafemanager.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall Search.icafemanager.com and related programs.
Remove Search.icafemanager.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.icafemanager.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.icafemanager.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.icafemanager.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.icafemanager.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.icafemanager.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.icafemanager.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.icafemanager.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.icafemanager.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.icafemanager.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.