Search.iqasearch.com Removal Tips
If your browser settings have suddenly been altered by Search.iqasearch.com, it means that you are dealing with a browser hijacker. Browser hijackers usually travel in free software bundles, so it is rather likely that you did not notice when it got installed onto your computer. Its main symptom is the settings modifications, however, you will also notice other changes as well.
The hijacker will generate adverts, cause redirects, alter your search results, and more. There is nothing useful about it, which is why we suggest that you delete Search.iqasearch.com as soon as you can.
How does Search.iqasearch.com work?
Search.iqasearch.com will affect all browsers that you have got installed. It will change their settings including the home page, new tab, and default search provider. The website itself is identical to Yoursites123.com, Oursurfing.com, Mysites123.com, and some others. It contains nothing but a search box. If you make use of this box, you will get rerouted to Google.com. Please note that the hijacker can alter these results to include its own links. You should not trust the commercial data that is brought to you by the unwanted application no matter where you encounter it.
In addition to the unreliable commercial data, you will also experience other unwanted symptoms because of the hijacker. It will redirect you to random pages in the middle of your surfing sessions. The pages may be untrustworthy as well. The hijacker will also collect information about your browsing activities by making use of tracking cookies. This information may be shared with third parties. Moreover, all of these unnecessary actions will slow down your Internet connection. As you can see, there are several reasons why you should eliminate Search.iqasearch.com from your browsers. Next chapter explains how you can do that.
How to remove Search.iqasearch.com?
If you want to terminate Search.iqasearch.com, you will have to choose between manual and automatic removal options. Manual removal is possible, because the hijacker is not a malicious application, however, automatic removal is much more reliable. If you choose to delete Search.iqasearch.com automatically, you will need a powerful anti-malware tool. You can download one from our page. It will scan your system, detect all suspicious files and programs, and remove Search.iqasearch.com along with them. It will also keep your PC protected from other Internet-based infections. If, however, you decide to uninstall Search.iqasearch.com manually, you can follow the instructions presented below this article. They explain how you can uninstall the application that has entered your computer together with the hijacker and how you can restore your web browser settings. If you follow the instructions carefully, you should not have any difficulties with manual Search.iqasearch.com removal.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.iqasearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.iqasearch.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.iqasearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Search.iqasearch.com and related programs.
Remove Search.iqasearch.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.iqasearch.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.iqasearch.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.iqasearch.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.iqasearch.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.iqasearch.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.iqasearch.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.iqasearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.iqasearch.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.iqasearch.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.