Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com Removal Instructions (Delete Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com)
Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com belongs to a huge family of browser hijackers and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs). It can be compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. The hijacker is supported by SaferBrowser, which is known for various attacks of its own.
Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com has a reputation of a suspicious tool because it implements various changes to your browser; for example, it replaces your default search engine, new tab, and your favorite homepage. If you want to have your settings back there is no other choice but to remove Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from your computer.
Why is Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com dangerous?
How did I get infected with Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com?
There is no download button on the page of the browser hijacker. This tells us that the PUP always infects computers without users’ permission. Most likely, the engine infiltrated your PC bundled with some other software that you have downloaded recently. In many cases, when users download programs from P2P or similar sites, they don’t pay attention to the Installation Wizard or the Terms and Agreements. Our team suggests you being smarter than that: pay your utmost attention to the installation process and prevent PUPs from infecting your system.
How to remove Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from my PC?
More experienced users can uninstall Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com manually. However, this will only eliminate the browser hijacker. Who knows what other PUPs or malware may have attacked you? For this reason, you are advised to use a reliable anti-malware and anti-spyware application for Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com removal. In this way, all the threats will be deleted.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com and related programs.
Remove Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.