What is Searchquicknow.com?
Searchquicknow.com is a website that promotes a potentially unwanted and an ad-supported program called Search Quick Know or simply Search Know. This app was developed by Yontoo Technology, Inc. Its official page does not provide you with a download link, which means that it travels in free software bundles. It is possible that you installed the program accidentally. It may be promoted as an “online guide”, but all it will do is flood you with unnecessary adverts and slow down your online browsing. We suggest that you delete Searchquicknow.com from your computer without further delay.
How does Searchquicknow.com work?
The main symptom of the ad-supported program is that it floods you with various advertisements. It will insert ads into all of your browsers regardless of which pages you visit. The commercial data will noticeably slow down your surfing speed. It will also expose you to unreliable content including virtual scams. If you do not want to suffer the consequences of falling for an online scam, you should try to stay away from all pop-ups, banners, in-text ads, coupons, and other adverts that are brought to you by the application.
As it has already been mentioned, the adware spreads online by using the bundling distribution method. It gets attached to free software and is shown to you in the installation wizard as an optional offer. You can decline this offer, however, most computer users simply do not notice it, and thus agree to the addition of the unnecessary program automatically. That is not something that you should do, because the programs that come with free software are rarely useful. It would be best to keep them away from your PC. You can do that by choosing the Advanced installation mode and deselecting apps that are unfamiliar to you. As for now, you should move on to Searchquicknow.com removal.
How to remove Searchquicknow.com?
If you want to terminate Searchquicknow.com, you need to choose between manual and automatic removal options. If you think that you have more than one unwanted program on your computer, you should go with automatic Searchquicknow.com removal. If you download the anti-malware tool from our page, it will scan your system and detect all potential issues. It will erase Searchquicknow.com along with other unwanted files and programs. It will also keep your PC safeguarded in the future. Alternative solution is to eliminate Searchquicknow.com manually. This can be done with the help of the manual removal instructions that we have prepared below this article. Make sure that you delete the application from your computer and your browser extensions.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Searchquicknow.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Searchquicknow.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Searchquicknow.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Searchquicknow.com and related programs.
Remove Searchquicknow.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Searchquicknow.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Searchquicknow.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Searchquicknow.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Searchquicknow.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Searchquicknow.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Searchquicknow.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Searchquicknow.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Searchquicknow.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Searchquicknow.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.