What is .SHIT File Virus?
.SHIT File Virus is the new version of the infamous Locky ransomware. After .Odin and .Zepto, it seems developers are at it again. It spreads via spam emails and encrypts files using complex algorithms. .SHIT File Virus is no joke and is one of the most dangerous file encrypting virus you could get because the chances of you loosing your files are high. Once it’s on your computer, you can’t stop it and it will encrypts most of your files. If you want to decrypt the files, you will be asked to pay. And, supposedly, after you pay, they will send the decryption key. In most cases, this is not true, as hackers usually just take your money and give you nothing back. If you choose to not pay, remove .SHIT File Virus at once. It should also be noted that if you have backup, you first need to delete .SHIT File Virus and only then restore the files from backup.
How did I get infected by .SHIT File Virus?
.SHIT File Virus infects computers via spam emails. An infected file is attached to emails and when users open the attachment, the ransomware downloads onto the computer. Those emails usually end up in the spam folder and might contain official looking contents. The email might pressure you into opening the attachment by saying it’s an important document. It could even pretend to be a government organization or a company. No matter how official looking the email is, be cautious. Always double check the sender and the contents. Only open email attachments when you are 100% sure they are safe. Otherwise, you could suffer disastrous consequences.
What does .SHIT File Virus do?
Once it downloads onto your computer, .SHIT File Virus will use RSA-2048 and AES-128 algorithms to encrypt your files. This means that two keys are created, a public and a private one. The public one is created for file encryption, while the private – for decryption. The private key is stored in a remote server that is controlled by developers, and you do not have access to it. When the encryption process is complete, a ransom note will appear. It will inform you that your files have been encrypted and that you need to pay. According to reports, it asks for 0.5 Bitcoins (around $300) for the private key. We can never advise users to pay because experience shows that ransomware developers usually do not send you the decryption key. So, you’re better off investing that money somewhere else, such as backup. Remove .SHIT File Virus as soon as possible and be done with it.
.SHIT File Virus removal
While manual .SHIT File Virus removal is possible, we do not recommend it. If something went wrong, you could seriously damage your computer. In order to avoid that, we suggest you use anti-malware software to delete .SHIT File Virus. Instructions on how to erase .SHIT File Virus will be provided below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove .SHIT File VirusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall .SHIT File Virus. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like .SHIT File Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Delete .SHIT File Virus using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove .SHIT File Virus from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove .SHIT File Virus
Remove .SHIT File Virus from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete .SHIT File Virus
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete .SHIT File Virus from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete .SHIT File Virus from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.