What is Speeddialsearch.com?
Speeddialsearch.com is a yet another website that functions as a browser hijacker. It is presented as a page with a search engine, however, it can replace your web browser settings. The purpose of the hijacker is to make profit for its creators. In order to do that it employs pay-per-click system, which means that it earns revenue every time you click on its ads. These ads will appear on your screen no matter where you go online. They will slow down your browsing, and since the hijacker is compatible with all popular web browsers, you will not be able to avoid its symptoms. We advise that you terminate Speeddialsearch.com without further delay.
How does Speeddialsearch.com work?
The Speeddialsearch.com website gets set as your home page and default search provider after the hijacker enters your PC. The site looks like any other search portal. It contains a search box that does not seem to work properly. The so-called search engine may not show you any results at all, or it may show you results that include sponsored links. It is clear that you will not be able to look for information online the way that you used to. That is why you should delete Speeddialsearch.com and go back to your regular search tools.
There are other symptoms that you will notice after that hijacker’s arrival like constant ads popping-up on you favorite pages, redirects to unfamiliar sites, Internet slow downs, and more. You should know that the advertising data that is brought to you by the hijacker cannot be trusted. It is not checked by anyone, so you could be presented with fake ads and rerouted to unreliable sites. If you do not wish to risk your system’s safety, you should avoid all commercial content until you eliminate Speeddialsearch.com from your browsers completely.
How to remove Speeddialsearch.com?
The good news is that browser hijackers are not malicious themselves, which means that you can delete Speeddialsearch.com without much difficulty. You can erase Speeddialsearch.com manually or automatically. Manual removal guide is presented below this article and you are welcome to use it, should you choose to go with this option. If, on the other hand, you prefer to remove Speeddialsearch.com automatically, which is a more reliable solution, you will have to implement an anti-malware tool. It will scan your PC and detect all issues. It will then eliminate Speeddialsearch.com along with other threats. More than that, the security application comes with additional useful features that will help you keep your computer clean and protected in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Speeddialsearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Speeddialsearch.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Speeddialsearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall Speeddialsearch.com and related programs.
Remove Speeddialsearch.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Speeddialsearch.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Speeddialsearch.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Speeddialsearch.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Speeddialsearch.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Speeddialsearch.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Speeddialsearch.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Speeddialsearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Speeddialsearch.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Speeddialsearch.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.