What is SuperCouponPro Toolbar?
SuperCouponPro Toolbar is a browser plugin developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. As the information on its official website tells us, users could “get free printable coupons from popular sites” if they install this application. Of course, there are some people who decide to download and install this application voluntarily.
Luckily, only a small number of people do that, but, of course, we should not forget that this deceptive application can also illegally enter computers. As a consequence, its infection rate is not so low. If SuperCouponPro Toolbar ever shows up on your browsers too, go to delete SuperCouponPro Toolbar as soon as possible because it is not as beneficial as it claims to be. In addition, it might even expose you to threats. More information about this untrustworthy software is provided in the rest of the article. Read it and then go to implement the SuperCouponPro Toolbar removal.
What does SuperCouponPro Toolbar do?
It is impossible not to notice that SuperCouponPro Toolbar is installed on the computer because it sets its own page on browsers once it is installed on the computer. This page contains buttons that should help users to access popular pages containing coupons quicker. In the middle of the page, there is a search box search.myway.com. Even though it is said to be “enhanced by Google”, experts say that users might be provided with sponsored search results if they use it. They might even redirect to untrustworthy pages, some of which might contain malicious software. These third-party pages might record information about users too. Actually, we cannot guarantee that you will be taken to decent websites when you click on those quick-access buttons located at the top too. Evidently, SuperCouponPro Toolbar is not a fully reliable program. Therefore, in our opinion, it would be best to go to uninstall SuperCouponPro Toolbar as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the bigger problems might arise, so remove SuperCouponPro Toolbar without mercy!
How did SuperCouponPro Toolbar enter my system?
There are only two possible explanations why SuperCouponPro Toolbar is installed on your computer. First, you could have downloaded it from its official website. Second, it has entered your PC illegally. Undesirable browser plugins like SuperCouponPro Toolbar are usually distributed using the bundling method, i.e. several programs, among which is SuperCouponPro Toolbar placed, are spread in one package and this entire package is installed on the computer if a user does not uncheck the specific checkbox. We know that it is not so easy to notice that undesirable software is going to be installed too, so it would be really smart of you to get a tool for protecting your PC from the web.
How can I delete SuperCouponPro Toolbar?
It is possible to remove SuperCouponPro Toolbar manually, but this process is not quick because this software needs to be erased from every browser (it affects Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer) separately. If you want to implement the SuperCouponPro Toolbar removal quicker, use a scanner but do not forget that only a 100% trustworthy anti-malware/anti-spyware tool can remove SuperCouponPro Toolbar for you.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove SuperCouponPro ToolbarUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall SuperCouponPro Toolbar. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like SuperCouponPro Toolbar and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall SuperCouponPro Toolbar and related programs.
Remove SuperCouponPro Toolbar from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall SuperCouponPro Toolbar from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete SuperCouponPro Toolbar from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove SuperCouponPro Toolbar from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for SuperCouponPro Toolbar or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete SuperCouponPro Toolbar from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase SuperCouponPro Toolbar from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove SuperCouponPro Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall SuperCouponPro Toolbar from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable SuperCouponPro Toolbar and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.