Toorgle.com Removal Tips
Toorgle.com is a browser hijacker that promises to provide you with the ability to search in over 450 torrent websites at the same time. This may be useful feature, but it is rather unlikely that anyone would want to set this type of a search engine as their default one.
That is why the hijacker alters your browser settings without your permission and causes other unwanted symptoms as well. If you want to go back to using your regular search tools, you should delete Toorgle.com without hesitation.
The modified browser settings are not the only inconvenience that the hijacker causes. It also inserts ads into your favorite pages, causes random redirects, and slows down your online surfing speed. Moreover, the hijacker employs tracking cookies in order to collect data about your browsing habits and create personalized ads. This is supposed to increase the chances of you clicking on the commercial data. What you should keep in mind is that even the advertisements that appear especially relevant to you could be fake. If you do not wish to risk your computer and personal data safety, you should avoid all ads until you delete Toorgle.com from your browsers.
How to remove Toorgle.com?
We advise that you terminate Toorgle.com using a reliable anti-malware utility. You can download the security software from our page. It will perform a full system scan and detect all potential issues with your computer. Once these issues are detected, you will be able to remove Toorgle.com along with them with a single click on of button. Moreover, the malware remover also functions as a malware prevention tool, so it will keep your PC protected in the future. Alternative solution is to uninstall Toorgle.com manually. You can do that by uninstalling the application that is responsible for the hijacker’s arrival and restoring your browser settings. In case you need any further instructions on how to complete these tasks, you can use the manual Toorgle.com removal guide that we have prepared below this article.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Toorgle.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Toorgle.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Toorgle.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Toorgle.com and related programs.
Remove Toorgle.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Toorgle.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Toorgle.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Toorgle.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Toorgle.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Toorgle.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Toorgle.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Toorgle.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Toorgle.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Toorgle.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.