Guide on TrayTipAgent.exe Removal
TrayTipAgent.exe is an executable file that is not essential for Windows. It is usually located in the C:Program FilesEaseUSTrayPopup folder and its size is about 250KB. The file has been linked to a program called EaseUS. The developers of EaseUS software have been around since 2004, and they have released several backup and security applications.
This company is powered by Chengdu Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd, which is also the name of the digital signer of the file. The executable is not listed as malicious. However, you should know that when it comes to malware, cyber criminals may use the names of legitimate files in order to disguise the harmful ones. If you think that the file that you have detected is malign, you should delete TrayTipAgent.exe without hesitation.
Is TrayTipAgent.exe malicious?
If TrayTipAgent.exe is actually malicious, it will be located in a different folder and its size will differ from the above mentioned one. However, that may not be enough to be sure that the file is unreliable. What should help you determine whether a file is trustworthy or not is the behavior of your PC. If you have noticed that it has been exhibiting unwanted symptoms like slow downs, crashes, freezes, and so on, this may be a sign that you are dealing with malware. Other symptoms of an infection include it blocking some of your programs, hiding or corrupting your files, disrupting your online browsing, and more.
Although the fact that the malign application can damage your computer is a serious concern, it is not the only problem that you may have to face. Another issue often associated with Trojans and other threats is that they can steal your private information. They may collect such data as your online banking account login and password, credit card number, email address, and any other details that you enter into your browsers. You should eliminate TrayTipAgent.exe from your computer, if you want to avoid financial losses and other unfavorable consequences.
How to remove TrayTipAgent.exe?
The only way to erase TrayTipAgent.exe and other malicious components from your PC is by implementing a malware prevention and removal tool. The anti-malware application can be downloaded from our page. Manual TrayTipAgent.exe removal is not possible in this case. Once you install the malware remover, it will scan your system and detect all harmful files and programs. It will not only terminate TrayTipAgent.exe, but also eliminate other possible threats. In addition to TrayTipAgent.exe removal, the security software will ensure your computer’s safety in the future by providing it with real-time online protection and other beneficial features.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove TrayTipAgent.exeUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall TrayTipAgent.exe. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like TrayTipAgent.exe and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall TrayTipAgent.exe and related programs.
Remove TrayTipAgent.exe from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall TrayTipAgent.exe from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete TrayTipAgent.exe from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove TrayTipAgent.exe from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for TrayTipAgent.exe or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete TrayTipAgent.exe from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase TrayTipAgent.exe from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove TrayTipAgent.exe from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall TrayTipAgent.exe from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable TrayTipAgent.exe and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- TrayTipAgent exe TrayTipAgent
- TrayTipAgentE exe TrayTipAgentE
- Can I disable startup TrayTipAgent exe TrayTipAgent exe
- how traytipagente remove
- traytipagent exe
- TrayTipAgent exe what program
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.