Trojan.Clicker.Ads Removal Guide
Trojan.Clicker.Ads is an infection that might enter your PC without permission. If your PC is contaminated with this threat, you might not even notice anything because it tends to hide itself and you might not even know that you have it on your system.
Of course, your antimalware tool might warn you about its presence or you might notice that something is wrong with your computer. In such a case, delete Trojan.Clicker.Ads as soon as possible. Unfortunately, this is a really difficult task to implement the Trojan.Clicker.Ads removal because it does not have an uninstaller. In fact, it is even difficult to detect it because it tends to hide deep on the system. As it is not so easy to erase it, you still need to do that, so we suggest reading through this article in order to find more information on its deletion.
As it is clear from the name of this Trojan infection, this threat might open advertisements in the background in order to drive traffic to other web pages – its creator, probably, receives money for that. As it keeps opening these ads continuously, you might notice that your computer is slower than usual, and it take more time to open websites (it slows down the Internet connection as well). What is more, it is very likely that your personal information will be stolen and used for bad purposes. On top of that, your computer might crash and your favorite programs might freeze from time to time. Luckily, everything will get back to normal if you remove Trojan.Clicker.Ads from your system. If you do not listen to our advice and do not uninstall Trojan.Clicker.Ads from your system, you might also encounter hundreds of other malicious applications – Trojan.Clicker.Ads will download and install them on your system without permission.
How is Trojan.Clicker.Ads distributed?
Like other Trojan infections, Trojan.Clicker.Ads usually sneaks onto computers without permission. First of all, it is known that they might travel together with free programs promoted on torrents, file-sharing, and other third-party websites. In addition, it might have slithered onto the computer if you have opened a spam email attachment recently. Finally, malicious software existing on your PC might have downloaded and installed it without permission as well. Either way, you need to implement the Trojan.Clicker.Ads removal as soon as possible. Then, you need to install a security tool to protect your system. It is recommended to stay away from bad websites as well.
How to delete Trojan.Clicker.Ads from the system?
Unfortunately, it is a really difficult task to remove Trojan.Clicker.Ads from the system. Therefore, we do not recommend doing that manually. Luckily, there is a way to implement the automatic Trojan.Clicker.Ads removal. All you need to do is to acquire a trustworthy antimalware scanner first. After doing that, you will have to launch the scanner and perform the full system scan. If Trojan.Clicker.Ads is detected, a reliable antimalware tool will erase it from your system in the blink of an eye, and will also not allow it to enter your system again.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Trojan.Clicker.AdsUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Trojan.Clicker.Ads. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Trojan.Clicker.Ads and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Trojan.Clicker.Ads and related programs.
Remove Trojan.Clicker.Ads from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Trojan.Clicker.Ads from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Trojan.Clicker.Ads from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Trojan.Clicker.Ads from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Trojan.Clicker.Ads or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Trojan.Clicker.Ads from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Trojan.Clicker.Ads from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Trojan.Clicker.Ads from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Trojan.Clicker.Ads from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Trojan.Clicker.Ads and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.