About this threat
TubeTab World is a questionable browser extension that may act as an adware program. Just like all users who get infected with this, you will not notice the extension appearing on your computer. Adware usually enters your computer when you install free software and if you do no pay attention to the process, you will miss the extension being attached. It also seems that the extension comes together with a fake version of Google Chrome, if you download it from some questionable source. It’s not exactly clear what it does but it would not be surprising if you suddenly started seeing more ads and get redirected to advertisement web pages. It may also slow down your computer or make your browser crash more often. Some similar extensions are also able to expose users to malicious content. Do not keep this dubious add-on. Make sure you fully delete TubeTab World.
Does it harm your computer?
These kinds of threats usually enter computers because users carelessly install free software. Freeware usually comes together with additional items, such as adware, browser hijackers or other kinds of unwanted programs. These attachments are the reason why you need to pay close attention to how you install freeware. Always use Advanced or Custom settings and deselect all extra offers that appear there. All you need to do is uncheck a few boxes. You could have also obtained the dubious extension along with a dubious version of Google Chrome. There are plenty of fake Google Chrome versions out there and if you did not use the official Google Chrome website, there is a good chance you have a fake version. If you get rid of the fake browser, you should be able to remove TubeTab World.
You might not even notice having this extension if you do not go to your Google Chrome add-on section and check there. It does not look suspicious so even if you notice it, you might think nothing of it and just leave it there. It’s advertised as an add-on that allows you to “easily access popular quick links with one-click from your home and new tabs page” so you may think it comes with the browser. However, it may be inserting advertisements into your browser or redirecting you to weird sites. We always warn users to be careful of advertisements generated by adware because they do not filter through the ads to make sure they are secure. You could end up pressing on something malicious. If you want to be sure you are safe from malware, we suggest you install Google Chrome from its official website. That should uninstall TubeTab World.
TubeTab World removal
Eliminate the Chrome browser and install the legitimate one. Simply setting up the real browser should remove TubeTab World from the computer. Then make sure you computer is secure. If you have anti-spyware software and it detects this threat, use it to delete TubeTab World. Simply setting up the real browser should remove TubeTab World from the computer. TubeTab World removal is essential if you want to have a secure computer.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove TubeTab WorldUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall TubeTab World. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like TubeTab World and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall TubeTab World and related programs.
Remove TubeTab World from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall TubeTab World from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete TubeTab World from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove TubeTab World from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for TubeTab World or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete TubeTab World from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase TubeTab World from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove TubeTab World from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall TubeTab World from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable TubeTab World and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.