What is Undefined.com?
Undefined.com is classified as a browser hijacker, because it can alter your browser settings. Once it takes over, the hijacker adds its files to your PC and its extension to your browsers. It monitors your online behavior and floods you with different types of ads. The hijacker also causes constant redirects to its sponsor webpages. The reason this happens is because it is aimed to boosting online traffic. There is no way to avoid the hijacker’s symptoms, because it affects all web browsers. It would be best to terminate Undefined.com as soon as possible.
How does Undefined.com work?
Although Undefined.com does not look like a typical browser hijacker, it does function like one. It replaces your home page right after it gets access to your system. The website that you now see every time you go online contains several links including Indefinite Articles, Bellygraph, Stone Magic, Windward Road Runners, Picobusiness, Android Development, and Laboratory. This page is also likely to be filled with various ads, some of which may be fake. We urge you not to interact with the site in any way. It is clear that you should go back to your original preferences, which means that you will have to get rid of Undefined.com.
Other reasons to delete Undefined.com include random redirects to its associated pages, Internet slow downs, and the use of tracking cookies. The hijacker employs tracking cookies in order to collect such information about you as what sites you open, what you search for, which ads you click on, and more. This data can be used for marketing purposes like creating personalized ads. It may also be sold to third parties. The collected details may not be personally-identifiable, but that does not mean that you should share them with unknown sources. We advise to keep this information private.
How to remove Undefined.com?
Undefined.com removal can be completed in one of two ways: manually or automatically. If you choose to go with manual removal option, you will have to identify and delete Undefined.com related program. Once you do that, you should be able to fix your browser settings without any problems. We have prepared instructions below this article for your convenience. If, on the other hand, you choose to erase Undefined.com automatically, you will have to use a malware removal tool. The utility will scan your PC, detect all issues, and eliminate Undefined.com with them. Another advantage of this solution is that the security application will also protect your computer from future infections you may catch online.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Undefined.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Undefined.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Undefined.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Undefined.com and related programs.
Remove Undefined.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Undefined.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Undefined.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Undefined.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Undefined.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Undefined.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Undefined.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Undefined.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Undefined.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Undefined.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.