US System Care Removal Guide (Uninstall US System Care)
US System Care is a program developed by Pcvark Software Pvt. Ltd. and classified as potentially unwanted. The application is promoted on its official page as a tool that can clean and optimize your system.
It is supposed to eliminate all unwanted components from it thus improving its speed and overall performance. Although this may all sound good, you should know that the utility uses unfair tactics to advertise itself and push you into purchasing its full version. If you have the trial version of the software installed on your PC, we advise that you terminate US System Care right away.
How does US System Care work?
US System Care is not the only unwanted application of this type. The list includes such programs as LuDaShi, EasySpeed PC, Advanced PC Care, Optimizer Pro, and others. All of these apps claim to be beneficial tools, however, all of them use suspicious distribution and marketing methods. The so-called optimization tool may have entered your computer bundled with other freeware. If you have recently installed free software without paying attention to its installation wizard, you may have unwittingly agreed to add unfamiliar apps to your computer. Make sure not to make similar mistakes again by always installing freeware in the Advanced mode and declining all optional offers.
Once US System Care gets installed, it scans your registry for out-of-date entries. The program is supposed to clean your registry, but instead of removing only the invalid keys, it may also remove the useful ones. Moreover, the scan results in general should not be trusted, because they present you with lots of false positives in an attempt to trick you into thinking that there is something wrong with your computer. The unwanted application will prompt you with requests to purchase its full version to get rid of these supposed issues. We advise that you do not waste your money on it as there are free registry cleaners available online that are actually useful. As for the trial version of the utility, you should delete US System Care from your system.
How to remove US System Care?
Luckily, you can remove US System Care without much difficulty. Since it is not a malicious application, there are two options for you to choose from: you can delete US System Care manually or automatically. If you choose manual US System Care removal, you can follow the instructions we have prepared for you below the article. If, on the other hand, you decide to go with the automatic removal option, you will have to make use of an anti-malware utility. The remover can be acquired on our page. It will scan your system, detect all issues, and eliminate US System Care with them. It will also protect your PC from other online parasites in real time.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove US System CareUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall US System Care. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like US System Care and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall US System Care and related programs.
Remove US System Care from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall US System Care from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete US System Care from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove US System Care from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for US System Care or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete US System Care from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase US System Care from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove US System Care from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall US System Care from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable US System Care and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.