What is UvConverter.exe?
UvConverter.exe does not differ from other files, but if you have detected it on your computer, it means that there is an undesirable application installed on your computer. This application is a potentially unwanted program CornerSunshine. This application shows the weather forecast and appears as a widget in the corner of Desktop. Unfortunately, despite its usefulness, it cannot be called a trustworthy application, so if you have found its file UvConverter.exe on your PC, it means that you have to erase it. The deletion of this program is the only way to delete UvConverter.exe from the computer and the Task Manager. Before you remove UvConverter.exe, you should read this article to find out why its deletion is the only clever decision. Users who read this article also find out how to erase CornerSunshine easily.
What does UvConverter.exe do?
UvConverter.exe shows the weather forecast for users, but it should not be kept installed on the system just because of that because it might act in an undesirable way. For instance, users who keep CornerSunshine installed on their computers see irritating advertisements every day. These ads might not only ruin the browsing session, but they might also take users to bad websites since they have links inside them and can cause redirections. In fact, it is a must to uninstall UvConverter.exe and stop CornerSunshine from working on the system not because of that. Another reason why it has to be erased is the fact that it tracks users’ Internet browsing activity. Even though it cannot access important data, such as passwords or logins, it might still find out some information about you, so if you do not want to reveal any information about yourself, you have to delete it right now. Further in this article you will be explained how to remove UvConverter.exe, which is an important component of CornerSunshine, and thus eliminate this potentially unwanted program.
How did CornerSunshine enter my computer?
As you already know, you have detected UvConverter.exe because there is a weather application installed on your computer. Even though it looks quite useful, it is still a must to delete it because it is not as good as it might seem to be. Before its deletion, you need to know how it has entered your system. According to researchers, CornerSunshine could have been installed alongside other programs you have downloaded from the web. Many users do not even know that they install additional software, so you might not know anything about that too.
How can I delete UvConverter.exe?
We can assure you that you will not see UvConverter.exe if you erase a potentially unwanted program from your computer. This can be done either manually or automatically, but if you have encountered an undesirable program for the first time, you should implement the automatic UvConverter.exe removal. Users who decide to implement the manual UvConverter.exe removal should check Control Panel first. In most cases, potentially unwanted programs can be deleted through Control Panel. Unfortunately, it is impossible to do that if the entry of CornerSunshine is not visible there.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove UvConverter.exeUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall UvConverter.exe. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like UvConverter.exe and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall UvConverter.exe and related programs.
Remove UvConverter.exe from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall UvConverter.exe from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete UvConverter.exe from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove UvConverter.exe from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for UvConverter.exe or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete UvConverter.exe from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase UvConverter.exe from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove UvConverter.exe from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall UvConverter.exe from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable UvConverter.exe and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.