Win Security 360 Removal Tips (Remove Win Security 360)
Win Security 360 is classified as a potentially unwanted application, because it can enter your system without your knowledge. The program is described as an optimization tool that can help you clean and protect your PC in real-time and is compatible with all Windows systems.
The real purpose of the software, however, is to convince you that your computer is damaged and that in order to fix it you need to purchase the full version of the program. We do not recommend doing so, because the so-called security tool cannot be trusted. It provides you with false information about your system’s status. You should terminate Win Security 360 without hesitation.
At the time of writing this article, we were unable to find the official website of the application. This means that it gets distributed using different methods. It may be promoted via fake pop-ups or banners that claim there is something wrong with your computer and that you should scan it right away. These ads usually appear on unreliable webpages. The program may also get distributed in freeware and shareware bundles. If you have recently downloaded free software and installed it without paying enough attention to the installation wizard, you may have agreed to adding the unnecessary program onto your PC unwittingly. Make sure to avoid similar situations in the future.
Once in the system, Win Security 360 initiates a scan. The results of the scan will always be the same. They will claim that your system status is critical and show you a list of fake threats that were supposedly detected on your computer. You will then be informed that you are using a trial version of the software and that if you want to clean your PC, you will have to upgrade it. Needless to say, that will cost you. The unwanted application may also stop some of your programs from running, show you various fake alerts, and slow down your computer performance. We advise that you delete Win Security 360 as soon as you can.
How to remove Win Security 360?
You can try to eliminate Win Security 360 from your computer manually by using the instructions presented below the article. There is a good chance, however, that manual Win Security 360 removal will not work. If so, you should download the anti-malware utility from our page and use it to scan your system. It will detect the unwanted program and all of its components and uninstall Win Security 360 completely. It will also eliminate other potential threats. Moreover, the software functions as a malware prevention tool, so in addition to Win Security 360 removal, it will also ensure your system’s safety in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Win Security 360Use our recommended removal tool to uninstall Win Security 360. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Win Security 360 and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Win Security 360 and related programs.
Remove Win Security 360 from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Win Security 360 from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Win Security 360 from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Win Security 360 from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Win Security 360 or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Win Security 360 from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Win Security 360 from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Win Security 360 from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Win Security 360 from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Win Security 360 and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.